The Final Call

Uravity and Froppy where with Nejire-chan and Ryuko Tatsuma the dargon hero: Ryukyu. They where fighting a villain when Ryukyu said they can be apart of The Case. Red Riot was with Suneater and Taishiro Toyomitsu BMI Hero: Fat Gum walking down a crowd street. When they in counter a strange man hight on a quirk drug. Kirishima showed of his ultimate move Unbreakable stopping the guy.

The next day Sir Nighteye, Ryukyu, Fat Gum and the one behind this mission Madam Rose all sat down giving all the information about what they learned. Back at school Kirishima, Uraraka and Asui where on the news about their day yesterday. Izumi was looking out the window replaying the moment she meet Eri and what she had saw. She felt a tap on her shoulder to see Todoroki there with a face asking if she wanted to talk.

Few days later the six where heading out. "You guys too?" Kirishima asked looking as Izumi, Uraraka, Asui, Todoroki and Bakugo left at the same time. "Ya but they said not to bring my costume." Izumi said seeing them leaving to. Watch as they all when in the same direction. "Are we all going ro the same fucking place." Bakugo said watching as the group move along. "It seems so." Todoroki said calmly.

When they reach their destination the big 3 where there waiting for them. As they got in Izumi saw two familiars faces. "Gran Torino?" Izumi said as she saw him look over and waved hey to. "Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka and Kirishima said at the same time as he acknowledge them. Madam Rose voice came to be heard up front. Madam Rose and Sir Nighteye stood up front looking at everyone. "Thank you for showing up we finally have enough evidence on the Eight Precepts of Death." Madam Rose said looking around the room.

They started to review what they know about this case. Madam Rose has been tracking down a sample of stop quirk drug for some time know. She tell them about an old lab she, Todoroki and Bakugo ran in to. Seeing designs and the symbols of the Eight Precepts of Death where once there. Then Sir Nighteye shared his findings about Eri. That made Izumi and Togata blood ran cold. Izumi didn't even try to fight to get her. Togata felt responsible for their actions of not doing anymore.

"Izumi." Sir Nighteye said as everyone looked at her. "You conformed our theory when you looked through that flower you gave her." He said as he continued. "Izumi's quirk aloud her to physically see what my theory on this." Sir Nighteye then pointed to Aizawa. "Can you confirm about Izumi's looking through plant life." To which Aizawa nodded his head. "Your saying Izumi saw the whole process being done?" Gran Torino said looking at Izumi as she keeped her head low feeling more guilt eating at her. "I swear your just like him even with out being biologically related to him." Everyone could only guest who he was talking about.

"Your saying she is the primary witness and she saw this whole process and did stop it." Rock Lock said looking at Izumi. "Yes she is and their jumping around from one wearhouse to another in hours." Madam Rose said defining her once intern. "She tried to think of the right way of doing thing letting her go lead us to collect more evidence against them to take them in." Madam Rose said dearing anyone to say otherwise. Togata stood up fast that his chair fell back. "We wont fall this time in rescuing her." He said with determination to getting her. Izumi agreed with him as Sir Nighteye as well.

Nighteye then explained his and Madam Rose's plan is to turn ever stone until they find her. "Izumi?" Madam Rose looked at her as Izumi lifted her head. "Do you see where Eri could be at right know?" Izumi focused on the dasiy she made for Eri so focused that she did see her eyes turn pink or the faded glow of light as the heroes a round her did. "She's in a dark room. It's a child's room with toys still in their boxes. She's scared to do anything. A man is walking into her room." Izumi stopped at her eyes turn back to normal. "I think that man was trying to get her trust as if." Izumi didn't finish because Madam Rose did it for her. "As if to make sure she doesn't run away again." Izumi nodded still looking lost.

The students where in a lounge waiting for the concussion on what will happen next. Izumi can only help so much too they at least know she is ok and treated like a human being. Izumi felt a hand over she closed hands she looked to see Todoroki there and everyone else looking at them. "How are you feeling Izumi?" The students turn to see Eraserhead. "I feel fine Mr. Aizawa." Izumi said as Eraserhead hold his hand up. "When outside of school call me Eraserhead." He said looking at all of his students.

"I was going to suspend your internships." Eraserhead admitted to making Bakugo stand up. "Why the hell." Bakugo stared but one look at Eraserhead and he stopped. Eraserhead then crouch down to Izumi and looked at her. "Surprisingly Izumi as been the only one that is connecting us to Eri." Eraserhead said putting his fist to her heart. "They send me here to see if you can pinpoint where she is." Eraserhead said waiting patiently for her to answer. "It like looking for a gold needle with billions of silver needles. It's will take for ever to fine the exact location of her. Sure I can look through the flower I made because I made it. And the forest was different I was surrounded by nature and nothing else. This time though it's just that one flower that she refused to let go of." Izumi said looking down not happy with her answer but can't lie about it. "All right then. We will continue with our plans." Was the only thing he said to his students and the big 3.