Bring Hope to the Hopeless

Izumi and Togata where in their hero costume going on portal to find any evidence with Overhaul and the Eight Precepts of Death are doing villainy. Togata look at his lower classmate in her hero costume and thought. 'Cute like a little sister that I never had though probably so as All Might is my mentor.' He then remembered. "Hey we don't tell our hero names." Togata said to Izumi.

"Oh mine is Ume." Izumi said smiling brightly at him. 'Cute!' Togata squealed in his head. "Plum Blossoms and Izumi sounds like Ume." Togata said understanding her hero name. Izumi shook her head no. "My well I guess my best friend gave me that name and he used it to cheer me up." Izumi looked as to why that name was important to her. "Ume made me smile when everyone called me that." Izumi said smiling back at him. "My is Lemillion because I want to save 1,000,000 people." Togata said as to why he wants to be a hero.

Just then Izumi was tackled to the ground by a small force. When she finally saw by what it was a little platinum hair girl covered in bandages. "Hello little one. Can I help you." Izumi asked watching the girl bury her face in her chest letting a small wimper. "Eri stop bothering these nice heroes." A voice muffled by the plague mask could be heard from the alleyway where the girl came from. "Sorry about my daughter she tends to be a klutz sometimes." Izumi greatful to have her respirator and hoodie on or her reaction would give her away. "It's no problem sir." Izumi played along.

Overhaul looked at the very young heroes to play along with this foolish game Eri decided to play. He looked to the male first, he stand guard to see what would transpire. The female caught his eyes, she had a respirator on and a bunny hood so most of her face is covered. Her eyes stand out almost like looking at emeralds. The hair he does see was also green with flowers weaved into her hair as the vines on her arms moved. She had a nature quirk of some kind he should hated her the most for being so.

"Dirty." Overhaul said so quickly Izumi and Togata almost didn't here it. "Your new heroes then I never saw you before." Overhaul changed the subject back to them. "Yes we're students heroes doing some work studies." Togata said looking at his teammate. "Come on we have to finish our portal before noon." Hoping to give her a hint they have to go to Sir as soon as possible to tell him. Izumi try to stand up but Eri bury her head further into her as if to become one. "Eri!" Overhaul warn her slowly losing his patience.

"It is alright sir a fall like that must of scared her especially with her condition." Izumi said playing along the lines of clueless. "What?" Togata said looking down as if trying to worn her. "She just came back from a hospital right?" Pointing to the bandages and dress. "So when she ran and tripped it scared her so let her catch her breath for a minute." Izumi said smiling at Eri rubbing her back to try to calm down. "...yes she did came back from the hospital and I'll let her think about her actions." Overhaul made it clear he did like this one bit.

Izumi crotch down further to look at the little girl. "Hey I know you don't want to go back with him and you shouldn't." Izumi whisper so softly the only one to hear it clearly is Eri. "But for know do so." Izumi move Eri's platinum hair behind her ear making a dasiy wrapper into a single braid. Izumi then removed her respirator to show her smile.

Eri never had this feeling before. It took all of her strength to let go. She never wanted to let go. "Ume." Izumi said loudly for them to hear. "My name is Ume. If you ever see me again don't be afraid to call me out." Izumi said as she watched Overhaul and Eri leave through the alleyway. Izumi and Togata waited for a whole minute before Izumi dash away as it started to rain. "Ume are you ok?" Lemillion asked seeing how shaken up she was.

"I felt it." Izumi said losing her respirator and taking her hood off. "I felt her being so scared of him. The things he did to her. I never felt that before it felt like her soul was crying." Izumi said as tears came out when she looked at Lemillion. "I'm sorry." Izumi said with a sad smile as Lemillion nodded and take out his phone to call Bubble Girl. 'Pink eye?' He thought as he gave her comfort by wrapping an arm around her.

They then meet up with Sir Nighteye and Bubble Girl. "So you saw him didn't you?" Nighteye said watching his two internets gave him a wordless answer of yes. "What did he do anyway?" Izumi asked looking at Nighteye. "Couple of days ago there was a robbery then a car fire from that same robbery. Beside the criminals involved in the robbery there was the Eight Precepts of Death sanding by. Non of the villains where injured and the only thing at was missing was the money that the villain stole." Bubbles said. "We have one more information Kai Chisaki has a daughter." Lemillion said that made Sir Nighteye stop.

"I know that we couldn't take her into custody, but ever since the failed training camp I can hear and see through plants. Most of the time I can't stop it." Lemillion figured out what she meant. "You mean that flower that you gave her had a purpose?" Izumi nodded her head. "I'm sorry I act before I think." Izumi told Sir Nighteye. "What's happening right know?" Which surprised Izumi. Izumi focused on the dasiy that she wrapped in Eri's hair. She saw Chisaki pointing to a blood covered wall, she felt fear, next an arm being unwrapped, after that a chair and being poked by several needles. She relay that she saw to Sir Nighteye.

"Thank you Ume. You and Lemillion can head back we will be keeping watch." Sir Nighteye said about to head back but Lemillion stop him with what he said next. "Sir Izumi eyes...." Sir Nighteye turn around quickly. "If you want to more about that then talk to All Might." He said so quick Izumi became confused.

"Do they not like each other?" Lemillion asked thinking about his two mentors. "No it's not that. Sir Nighteye is as you can see is a fan of All Might first then his sidekick. When dad got injured Nighteye wanted him to retire then and there. My dad told him no that he will find the right successor when the time is right. All Might then told him, he was no longer his sidekick but can become his own hero. Sir Nighteye didn't like that but understood his actions. I stayed in contact with Sir Nighteye as you can see." Izumi said walking back. "Was I not his first choice?" Izumi turn to him as he had a smaller smile. "If you want to find answers the best person to asked is my dad." Izumi said knowing this was between them and not her.

Later that day Togata went to look for All Might. "He went for a jog?" Togata said when asked where he was. "Ya he's does that when something is on his mind. Which is all the time." Midnight said as she watched as Togata left. Togata ran after him. "All Might!" Togata yelled using One For All to run quicker. "I have a question for you." He said as All Might turn to fave him. "Ah young Togata what can I do for you?" All Might asked looking at him. "It's about Izumi's eyes?" All Might's full attention was solely on him after that.

Monday morning and class was about to start. Over the weekend Uraraka, Asui, Kirishima, Bakugo and Todoroki also took internships from the highest intern rite. Bakugo and Todoroki came back with their face covered in bandages. "What happened to you two?" Ashido asked seeing both of their faces. "We went with the highest rating internship which happened to be Madam Rose." Todoroki said as both Bakugo and him looked at Izumi. "How the hell did you served a week with that woman?" Bakugo yelled wanting to really know. "I didn't. I was forced in a cold room with just really hot peppers for two whole days." Izumi said shivering at that. Apparently Uraraka, Asui and Kirishima had permission to miss school today.