Swim Day at UA

Last day of the first semester

All the girls were gathered at Yaoyorozu talking about swimming and beaches. "I know why don't we asked Mr. Aizawa, if we could use the school pool? Ribbit." Asui said as all the others agreed to it. What they didn't know was Mineta heard all that.

Day at the pool

Izumi was in the living room reading a new fairytale book her grandmother gave her. She was watching Natsu until her mom came back from food shopping. Then she'll meet everyone at school to use the pool. The door opened to Inko along with all of the girls. "Izumi! Your friends are here." Inko yelled from the kitchen as she put away groceries. Izumi looked up to see Uraraka and Yaoyorozu standing in the hallway. "Ok." Izumi said, grabbing her bag and leaving with them.

They were the first to get there, so they asked Aizawa for permission to say yes. Izumi gotten a text from Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo saying that they were also going to the pool. "It looks like the guys are coming to." Izumi said after slipping into her school issued swimsuit. "Really, so Todoroki will be there too." Ashido said in a smug tone, looking at Izumi. "Ya, so is Iida, Bakugo, and the rest of the guys." To which the girls bowed their heads at Izumi's air headness. 'She is a cinnamon roll.' They all thought.

When they got there, Yaoyorozu thought it would be a good idea to scratch. Soon, the boys from 1A are starting to show up. Mineta and Kaminari came in sliding, greeted by Iida. "Wha? Why are you guys here." Mineta asked, pointing at Iida. "Bakugo heard that the girls, Kaminari, and you were going to be at the pool today for some extra practice at the pool." Iida then went on explaining rhat how proud he was for them to think of such a think.

Bakugo and Kirishima were the last to show up. First, they did water exercise, and then all of them just played in the pool afterward. The guys aloud the girl to play as they rest. Izumi used her vines to hit the ball, passing it to Asui. Bakugo challenged Todoroki to a swim meet, and then the other guys joined in. Bakugo won the first round, Todoroki second and Iida third. Before they could finish, Aizawa came and told them time was up.

As Izumi walked home, she stopped by the beach park looking out to the ocean. She remembers the first day they came here. It began before the sunrised.

Flashback

It was Izumi's last year of junior high, and somehow, she ended up in the hospital with her dad next to her. "How did I end up here?" Izumi asked, looking up to Toshinori. "Don't you remember?" He asked, looking at her. "No, just that Kaachan and I were walking home when a big explosions in front of us." Izumi said, looking up at him. "You and Young Katsuki were caught by a villain and hold captive inside him." Toshinori said, sitting on her bed. "Oh, ok." Izumi nodded, taking what her dad say to heart, knowing he wouldn't lie to her, would he?

She remembered the next day when Toshinori took them here for their per-hero training under the protection of the government environment. Clean up Izumi and Bakugo could freely use their quirks in moving trash from the beach. They spent 10 months cleaning the beach, dieting, exercise and studying for next year. That's was also when Toshinori asked the most important question ever.

While Izumi stare out to the ocean. Toshinori caming back from work and saw her there staring out. "Why are you here?" Toshinori said, making Izumi turn to see him. "Just looking at where it all started." Izumi said, smiling as her dad joined her to look out.