Chapter 39: For The Win

Jake POV

    I got to their house. Finally. I didn't care what they did as long as I was with Nicole. I rang the doorbell. No answer. I tried opening the door. It was unlocked. I walked in, familiar with the house I was kidnapped and taken to not too long ago. I remembered when Trey and Zac gave me dirty looks everytime I touched Nicole, as I walked through the house.

 When I to the dining room, the first thing I remembered was Ryan's death. Then I didn't want to be here anymore. I went upstairs. Everything seemed normal, besides that nobody was here. I still looked through each room, just to be sure. Then, I was sure nobody was here. Every bed was messy, like they left in a hurry.

 I'm not sure what it means, but I can't be here anymore. I walked out of the house, not bothering to close any doors or to hide that I was here. I could care less. The only thing on my mind was finding Nicole

I needed Ashley and Kate's help. All of us had cars. We stole them. We haven't gotten caught. We just changed the license plates from spare license plates that we practically found. It was pretty lucky. I finally got out of the forest and got to 'my' car. I didn't have any keys, so I had to hotwire it.

Although there wasn't any proof, I had a feeling Nicole was in trouble. Maybe she was kidnapped, again. Maybe it's not out of the ordinary for her to be kidnapped so much. She reminded me of Princess Peach, me being Mario, and I laughed to myself.

The next place I guessed was where Omar and Lance lived. The problem? They had me knocked out going to and from their house. I have no idea where they are. Just that they are hours away from here.

What am I going to do?

-----------------------------------

Nicole POV

Omar pointed his pistol at Trey's head. Trey was laughing. He must be crazy. I could tell it was making Omar angry though. It was making Omar hesitant in killing him. I'm not sure why. I closed my eyes again. Lance lightly kicked me, telling me to keep them open. 

Trey kept laughing. I wouldn't be laughing if I was about to die. Would I? I'm not sure. I guess I wouldn't care because I would know I was about to die.

Omar continued glaring at Trey. Then, he shot. He didn't shoot Trey. He shot the wall, again. Trey continued laughing. Omar couldn't take it anymore. He hit him with the gun on the back of his head. Trey passed out.

"Who's laughing now," Omar smiled.

"Are you gonna kill them or what?" Lance asked, annoyed.

Omar looked back from me to Trey. Suddenly, he had an idea. He smiled at me widely. I could feel my eyes get big.

"Not yet. Wait for him to wake up." Omar laughed.

Everybody glared at Omar. Even Lance. I could tell he just wanted him to kill them all and get it over with.

Omar sat next to me. 

"How you doing babe?" He winked at me. I ignored him

We sat in silence, Omar occasionally being a pervert. 

Omar got angry with me ignoring him and grabbed me. I ended up with my back on the floor and him on top of me. I couldn't push him off me. He was very heavy.

"Get off!" I yelled.

All of them watched. Lance chuckled a little bit. Omar forced kisses out of me.

I finally got tired of it. He can do what he wants. I will too. I let Omar kiss me and touch me, pretty much helpless. When he told me to kiss him though, I didn't. He started getting rough. Trey was awake now, but Omar didn't notice. He didn't notice until Lance told him.

"I'll be right back." Omar smiled. He went upstairs.

Minutes passed. He came back down with a knife. It looked like an ordinary knife, until he got closer. He pressed the side of the knife to my right arm and I screamed. Then, I knew why it was different. It was burning hot.

"Did that hurt?" Omar asked.

I nodded my head, gritting my teeth and holding in more screams of pain.

"Good. So let's see... Lance? Choose one."

"Blondie." Lance smiled, "I'm the only person with blonde hair around here."

Omar walked to Cody. He grabbed his arm and pressed the side of the knife to Cody's arm. Cody had a pained face, but he didn't make any sound. He tried pushing Omar away with his other hand, but he was in too much pain for it to help him.

"If you think that hurts now.." Omar cut into Cody's arm. That was when Cody yelled in pain. All of them had their eyes closed, except Lance and Omar. I closed my eyes. Cody shut up.

"Open your eyes!" Omar yelled. Everybody opened their eyes, except Cody and Grey. Grey was next to Cody. Trey was next to Grey. Trey nudged Grey to open his eyes. Grey shook his head. Omar used the same burning hot knife and stabbed Grey in the side. Grey yelled in pain.

I knew he would die in minutes. Omar stabbed Cody in the stomach.

"That's all for today." Omar smiled.

Minutes passed. Cody was already dead after five. Grey died a minute later. Omar checked their pulses and laughed.

"Yeah! Dead!" Omar kept laughing.

Omar looked at me and smiled.

He dropped the knife on the floor next to Lance.

"Clean up please." He told Lance, "Me and Nicole have some stuff to do in my room."

Lance nodded.

Omar picked me up and carried me. I was still tied up. He carried me up the stairs and to his room. He literally dropped me on his bed.

He lied down next to me on my right side, "So what do you wanna do Nicole," He beamed.

"I want to go home." I said angrily.

"Not gonna happen baby." He laughed and look at the burn he gave me with the knife. He poked it and I let out a small yelp.

"Shh Shh Shh..." Omar kissed the burn. He was laying down on his side, his arm held up his head  with his elbow on the bed.

He stared at me for awhile. I was getting annoyed. I was surprisingly tired. I checked the clock very quick. It has been 5 hours since we woke up. It is already 7:00 PM. I yawned.

"You wanna sleep?" Omar asked.

I didn't answer.

It felt like seconds had passed by...

--------------------------------

Omar POV

Two of them dead. Two more tomorrow. Two more the day after. One week to get a hundred grand or give Nicole to Eddy for a week... It was all a lot to think about. Thinking about it wouldn't let me sleep with Nicole. Killing people isn't easy. I gave those two guys some pretty deep stab wounds.

Nicole was already sleeping. I untied her. She was snuggled into my chest. I liked her better when she was sleeping. It was almost like she wanted to be with me. I smiled down at her. She was tiny.

Hours passed. I still couldn't sleep. I checked the time. Only 10:00 PM. I came up with an idea of getting a hundred grand. I could get stuff from their house and sell them. I would make the first trip tomorrow for sure. I smiled. Now I wouldn't have to worry about letting Nicole be with Eddy.

I fell asleep minutes later. I had more ideas in case I didn't get that much money with that.

---------------------------------------------------

Pretty bad I know ... Im not sure how many more chapters ... but this story is almost done!!

Grey And Cody Are Dead. Period. Done.

I think the rest of them will die but im not sure. Who thinks Nicole should get rescued ? Comment  What You Think :3 Byee