Chapter 3: Meeting Trey

Heyy ppl!! My readers are just so mean!!! U havnt been putting comments or favoriting or enything!! but i guess im also pretty mean cuz i havnt uploaded in like a month but still thts cuz ive been thinking of ideas for the story cuz i get writers block easily......lets jst say ima blonde =p lolz jkjkjkjk no offense to eny blondes cuz im not hairist hahahahahahha i crack myself up lmfao well ima stop being annoying and let u read now so heres CHAPTER 3 MEETING TREY.....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3: Meeting Trey

TREY'S POV

It was like 1 in the morning and I was hella wasted. I knew the guyz would be mad, but i really didn't give a fuck. I was hoping they would see that i wasn't cut out to be doing the stuff they did with girls. Im 17 and still a virgin. They thought I wasn't a virgin and they got freaked when i told them i was. They made a deal with me..... 

FLASHBACK

"Yooooo main. Watssssss uuuup??" I could tell Andy was wasted becuz his words were slurred. I ignored him and went to the kitchen because i was hungry. I saw Cody and some slutty looking girl on the couch. She was crying and looked real scared. 'Is he really that bad at having sex??' I thought. "Hey Trey. Come hold this little bitch down for me," Cody yelled. "Why are you calling your girlfriend a bitch man??" I asked super confused. "My girlfriend??" He yelled angrily, " This slut isnt my girlfreind man. We found her."

I froze and started getting angry and confused. "Found her?!?" I was yelling. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU FOUND HER?" Cody looked real scared. "W-we n-n-never told y-you wha-what we do?" Cody stuttered. "NO! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYZ DO" i yelled even louder then i was before. "ZAC, MATT, GRAY, ANDY!! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE AND TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK CODY IS TALKING ABOUT AND WHO THIS GIRL IS!"

Zac came downstairs, but only Zac came. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. I was quieter because I was actually scared of Zac. He was the biggest and strongest of all of us. We all have Andy sixx hair and pretty much look the same. I think the only things different about us all is our eye and hair colors. We all have our rooms the same color as our eyes. Andy has purple, I have baby blue and its a very bright baby blue, Zac has green, Gray has grey, Cody has brown, and Matt has hazel. Then Zac has black hair, Cody has blonde, Matt has reddish-orange, Andy has brown, I have black with blue highlights, Gray has brown with white highlights. Its really weird but we all did that and I guess im the only one who realizes it.

"Sup Trey. What happened," Zac asked with a worried look. He could really be a softie when he's not an asshole.He's real good at making people feel bad or guilty, sweet-talking, and winning things which includes girls. "Who's this girl?" I asked pointing at the slut that Cody was fucking in front of us. I was disgusted. "CODY! WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU ONLY TO DO THAT STUFF IN YOUR ROOM! TREY WASN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS YET!"

I was pissed off so i whispered. I always do that when im really pissed off and all of the guyz get scared when im mad but i dont know why. "Know about what," I asked quietly and slowly. I hoped they heard me because i just knew that if i repeated myself i would throw some punches at them. "Cody take the girl upstairs and call the rest of the guyz then we can all tell Trey about this," Zac said slowly like he was trying 2 give Cody a hint.

Cody ran upstairs carrying the girl. I heard his door slam and then at that second the rest of the guyz came. Damn they were quick. Cody came back downstairs and all 6 of us sat on the couches in the living room."Ok. So what do you guyz do that i dont know about," I asked. All of them looked scared and they stayed quiet. "Dont make me ask again," I said with a rough and angry voice. Gray had the guts to speak. "Fine. We take girls from wherever we can find them where there are not alot of people and if theyre around our age. After that we fuck them and then we kill them. But...I just wanna make sure you know that...ZAC STARTED IT BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!" Gray said it all fast and like a little kid, but i still understood.