Chapter 16: 100 Grand

Straiqht Twoo The Story.... ;)

************************************************************************************************************

NICOLE POV

"Listen To Them." I Pleaded With Jake.

"Get Up" Lance Said Quietly To Jake.

"Huh?" Jake Didnt Hear Him...

" I SAID GET THE FUCK UP"

Jake Immediately Got Up.  Omar Grabbed A Chair In The Corner Of The Room And Put It Next To Jake.

"Sit" He Ordered. Jake Obediently Sat On The Chair While Omar And Lance Put His Arms Behind His Back. They Bound His Wrists Together With Some Rusty Wire And Tied His Ankles To The Front Legs Of The Chair. He Didnt Even Struggle. These Guys Were Huge.

All Of A Sudden Trey Started Moving Around. He Was Tied Exactly The Same Way As Jake.

"Fuck..." I Whispered. I Knew He Would Go Crazy.

Trey Blinked His Eyes Open And Looked Around. He Tried Moving And Fell Forwards On His Face Making The Chair Fall On Top Of Him, While He Was Still Tied To It.

Lance And Omar Chuckled.

"Where The Fuck Am I?!" Trey Yelled.

Lance Went Behind Trey And Pulled His Chair Up, Sitting Him Upright Again.

"Remember Us? Buddy?" Omar Gave Him A Serious Face.

Trey's Eyes Widened.

"Oh. So You Do. Wheres Our Money Huh? Wheres My 100 Grand?" Lance Asked With A Playful Voice.

"I Dont Know." Trey Squeaked. He Looked Up And Saw Me. His Face Lit Up.

'Why Dont You Have Her?" He Gestured To Me With His Head.

"Nice. Your Still 90 Grand Short." Omar Said. I Was Offended. Trey's Face Fell. Lance Grabbed His Hair And Pulled His Head Back.

"WE WANT OUR MONEY" Omar Yelled Before Punching Trey In The Face, Breaking His Nose.

"FUCK" Trey Yelled.

Lance Let Trey Go And Made His Chair Fall Forward. He Landed On His Face Which Made Blood Splatter Pretty Far. Some Landed On My Face.

"Give Me A Number To Get A Hold Of Your Crew. Now." Omar Pulled A Cellphone From His Pocket And Got Ready To Dial.

"Fuck You." Trey Whispered.

Lance Kicked The Side Of The Chair And Made It Slide To The Wall, With Trey Still In It.

"Cooperate. Or We'll Just Make Things Even Worse. If You Want A Chance Of Living, Give Us A Number That Will Let Us Talk To Them." Lance Said Calmly.

Trey Told Them The Number Of His House Phone, The Right Number.

"Good Job." Omar Said Before Kicking Him In The Stomach One Last Time And Leaving The Room With Lance.

"Your A Dumbass."  I Blurted Out.

"Shut Up" Trey Moaned. He Was Really In Pain And Telling By The Blood All Over Him And His Squinting, He Was Getting Dizzy. I Was Really Bored So I Decided To Go To Sleep. 

***********************************************************************************************

Forqet Only 20 Chapters Aha Ima Do As Many As iNeed Buht Theyr Guna Be Short Probably Cuhz Ima Post As Often As iCan .!! Kk Love Yhu Guyz .! <3