Chapter 6 : The Escape

Hey people! I kno i updated i think about a week ago so yea idk how long this chapter will be but im jst guna get started on it ahh new characters in this chapter!

ZTNGCAM ZTNGCAM ZTNGCAM ZTNGCAM ZTNGCAM ZacTreyNicoleGrayCodyAndyMatt*****

Chapter 6

Nicole POV

I was kissing Zac in a... tower? A tower? Where the hell did a tower come from? They dont have a tower in their house, or outside. Hmm weird. Oh ok, i get it! Im dreaming! I shook myself out of my dream and woke up all the way.

I was in Matt's room and, just like Trey, he got instructions from Zac and was holding me tightly. I checked the clock for the time and apparently it was only 6 am. I wonder why i woke up so early... AGAIN! Oh well might as well just go to sleep.

I closed my eyes and started falling asleep until i heard mumbling. It wasnt me, it was Matt. "Nick," He mumbled. Whos Nick? "Ni-cole" He said. I couldnt tell if he was asleep. Was he trying to talk to me? I tried moving up to see if he was awake but i couldnt! Damn, all these guyz are strong! Well Cody is kinda weak... okay that was a mean thing to say, well think.

"Matt, are you awake?" I asked. No answer. Ill take that as a nope. I tried moving out from under his arms. It took about five minutes because i had to stop when he moved. I was free! I gasped and thought, *Oh my gosh, I gotta get out of here!* I walked into Matt's closet and found another flower dresser, just like the one in Zac's closet. I changed into something that would be good for running and had alot of camoflauge. I grabbed some brown lipstick and drew 2 lines under my eyes, like football players.

Okay im being way dramatic. I grabbed a small shoulder bag i found and headed for the door. I walked out of Matt's room. Ok, Step 1: Leave Matt's room. Check. Step 2 should be... Get my cellphone! Didnt Zac have it? I walked down the hall quietly and found Zac's room. I carefully opened the door and tip-toed inside. I saw it right on his nightstand! I snatched it and got distracted when i saw Zac sleeping face.

He was so cute sleeping. Focus Nicole! You have a mission! I went to my pictures in my cellphone and took a picture of Zac sleeping. Ok now i can concentrate. I stepped out of Zac's room, door left opened. I would be gone so it wouldnt matter. Ok, Step 2: Get my cellphone. Check. Step 3: Get some water and snacks for the who knows how long trip. I made my way downstairs and found the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and grabbed 3 bottles of water. I stuffed them in my bag. I found a box of granola bars ,took the bars out of it and scattered them inside my bag. Step 3, Check.

Step 4: GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! I walked over ot the door and unlocked it. I opened up the door and mentally said goodbye to the guyz. I ran out of the house and into the never-ending woods. I ran until i couldnt run anymore.But by then i was already seeing some buildings.

Its been about 2 hours since i left. Its around 8 am now. I smiled to myself and continued on walking. I had finished only 1 water bottle and a granolabar. I have 5 more granola bars and 1 and a half bottles of water. I took a tiny sip of water and walked. My legs were sore but there was no way i was stopping now. I was finally reaching the edge of the woods. I had signal on my cellphone!

I dialed my moms number and waited while it ringed.

"Hello," A lady answered. It was my mom, i think.

"Mom," I said,tears coming to my eyes.

"Who is this"

"Nicole."

"Oh, Hi sweetie. Where are you?" She sounded bored, like she didnt even care that i was gone for about 3 days.

"I was kidnapped. And i dont know where i am" I told her i was kidnapped, hoping that she would start to worry at least a little bit.