Chapter 30: Two Today

Chapter  30

-The Same Day-

--------

Nicole POV

The day was going by slowly. Grey had left me alone in his room. I was watching TV. I didn't even know what I was watching. I just stared at the TV screen. It was 9:00 PM when Grey came back into his room, a huge smile played across his face. He locked the door.

"Nicole," He smiled, "Trey gives me permission to... well, you know..."

He looked down and was blushing slightly. 

"N-no. I don't want you to." I stuttered. I was worried he would get mad so I was hesitant about my next words.

"I... don't want you to... rape me. I... I want to get out of here. I want to sleep in somebody else's room. Not yours, or Trey's."

Grey raised his eyebrow.

"Is that so?" He asked.

I nodded my head, not so scared anymore.

That was a bad idea. He ran up to me and pushed me down onto the bed. He grabbed my hair and put his mouth close to my ear.

"Listen here, Nicole," He hissed my name. It reminded me of a venomous snake about to strike.

"I can do what I want to you. You don't have a say in any of this," He continued, "We own you now. You belong to us. You are nothing to us. Nothing, but a little play toy. A play toy to care for OUR sexual needs. Whether you like it or not, I'm gonna make sure I use this toy. I'm gonna make sure I have fun with it too."

I started crying. He let go of my hair. I saw sadness in his eyes. He felt bad, but his sexual feelings were more dominant than his emotional feelings.

Grey started pulling my clothes off, while kissing me. I didn't kiss back. He told me to, but I ignored him. I knew I was just getting him angrier, but I didn't care anymore. When I was... mostly naked. He started taking his clothes off.

He kissed my neck, and he found my sensitive spot. I let out a soft moan and he chuckled.

"Stop." I said.

He ignored me and continued taking his clothes off.  I was determined. Determined to make sure this wasn't pleasureable for him. Grey was supposed to be the nice one. Guess I shouldn't think that at all, about anybody. It's not like he wasn't in on kidnapping me, both times.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot." Grey said.

He got off me and opened his nightstand drawer. He pulled out a condom, opened it, and slipped in on. I widened my eyes.

"Wouldn't wanna be making babies. Would we?" He winked.

Then, he entered me. I whimpered a little bit. He did it when I wasn't even expecting it. I cried and cried. He did his thing, and I did mine. That was crying and begging him to stop. Of course, it didn't hurt. I wasn't a virgin anymore, so it would probably be awhile before any more sexual stuff hurt me.

Grey went harder and I moaned. He was smiling at me. This lasted for awhile. There were moments when he was had his head up with his eyes closed, biting his lip.  There were also moments when he was smiling. Most of the time, he just stared at me.

I closed my eyes after awhile, wondering if this would end.

---------

-Grey POV-

Nicole fell asleep. How can she fall asleep during this? Her cheeks were tear-stained and her eyes were pink and puffy. I felt kinda bad. It felt good though.