Chapter 8:Taken Back

im not guna bother wit enything except a lil summary of chapter 7 in chapter 7 Katie, Ryan, Nicole, Jake, nd Ashley go to the mall nd wen they r on their way home the 6 guys crash their car nd kidnap them!! oh no!! i wonder wuhzz guna happend! o wait ur gunna find out rite now haha enjoy!! CHAPTER 8

**************************************************************************************************************************

JAKE POV

I woke up in a green room and wondered where i was. I was tied up with rope on my wrists and ankles and duct tape on my mouth. I looked to my left of the bed and saw Ashley. She didnt have any restraints on her but her head was resting on my chest. I moved a little bit hoping she would wake up. I started yelling, muffled with the tape over my mouth. Ashley woke up and gasped. She started untieing my hands and i pulled the tape off while she untied my ankles.

"FUCK," i yelled. I got off the bed and went to the door. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I started kicking the door nd punching it. Someone opened the door and it was the guy with the blue streaked hair. He was carrying Nicole. "Jake," she whispered, "Trey put me down." He put her down and she came to me and hugged me tightly. "Im so sorry," She sobbed into my shoulder. "Dont be sorry," i whispered. Trey glared at me and i just smiled.

NICOLE POV

"Jake," i whispered, "Trey put me down." I went to Jake and hugged him tightly. "Im so sorry," I couldnt help but cry into his shoulder. "Dont be sorry," he whispered.

"Come on Nicole," Trey said, "you too kid. And bring your girlfriend." I knew he was talking to Jake and saying Ashley was his girlfriend. I didnt say anything because i really didnt want any more problems.

Yesterday, after we got to the house after being forced out of the van, Trey took me up to his room. He told me how sorry he was and i made him promise that he wouldnt kill any of us. Jake and Ashley slept in Zac's room while Zac slept on the floor in Matt's room. Katie slept with Cody and Ryan slept on the floor in Gray's room. Everybody else slept in their own rooms.

We got downstairs and i noticed Andy checking out Ashley. I was afraid of what he would do to her so i whispered to Jake, "Keep her away from the one with the purple eyes." He widened his eyes. "Is that the one that..." 

" Yeah" I cut him off. Ashley was looking at Andy in a scared way. He could tell that she knew what he had done to me. Jake held Ashley closely. I could tell that he didnt love her, but he would protect her. 

We walked into the kitchen and I was starving. My stomach growled and Trey heard before he started laughing. Everybody went into the huge dining room and, believe it or not, about 10 servants came out of a door (im guessing another kitchen) and started bring out plates of eggs, pancakes, waffles, sausages, hashbrowns, bacon, and any other thing you can imagine to be served for breakfast.

I wondered why the guyz were being so nice. They were probably trying to get us to trust them. Then they would be fucked up and try killing us. I knew that Trey promised HE wouldnt kill any of us, but that didnt mean any of the other guyz wouldnt. I had to be careful and i had to warn Katie, Ryan, Ashley, and Jake. We couldnt trust any of them. Not even Trey.

******************************************************************************************************************

Cliff Hanger!! Im not guna do long chapters ima start doing short chapters soooo yea buht i will start uploading alot more i hope srry if uve been getting annoyed or anxious about the story x) i dnt mean to get u guyz mad by not updating more buht dont wrry ill start doing more buuht rite now ima read other pplz stories soo yea hope u enjoyed x)