Chapter 32: Change Is Good

So. I Have Been Going Through Random Stories Of Kidnapping Because I Love Reading Stories Like That But I Cant Find Any I Like! Or I Alredy Read The Ones I Like But Since I Don't Like Those Stories I Think 'Wow. I Have To Give People A Good Kidnapped Story.

No Magic, No Werewolves, No Vampires, No Fairies, No Wishing On A Star And Making Everything Better, No Famous People, Nobody Falling In Love With Their Kidnappers.' Just No.

I Hate Stories With Those. But I Guess Thats All Wattpad Has. -.- Of Course, There are other Stories But I Get Bored With Those So iJust Go On Quizazz. ^.^ Can Somebody Make A GOOD Story About Kidnapping With Everything Up There I just Listed... NOT On It. Im Not Insulting Anybody Who Has A Kidnapped Story Like Those So Dont Get All Butthurt. That Is Just My Opinion, Which Rocks ;D &&'d Im Sure  A L O T  Of People Would Agree With Me.

Plz &&'d Thanks x)

<3

--------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Nicole POV

I wake up in Trey's room. I am alone. I checked the clock on the bedside table. 10:00 AM. Great. Another start of another horrible day. I'm sore. Sore because of Grey and Zac. I had fresh bruises on my thighs, wrists, and arms. They were stronger than I thought, and I was more sensitive.

I moved to sit up, but it hurt too much. I groaned in pain. I could feel my eyes tearing up. I blinked them away.

No Nicole, I thought, No crying. Not anymore.

I sat up, ignoring the aching of my muscles. My thighs are a dark, light purple, if that makes sense. My wrists are red and my arms have small bruises between every couple of inches of them.

I tried standing up, failing. I used the bedside table to hold myself up. I don't want them to help me, but I know I need help. I decided to crawl for some clothes, I'm still in only bra and panties.

I crawl to Trey's closet. In the flower dresser, I pull out a tank top and some shorts. It seems to be all he has in the drawers I can reach without hurting so much.

Yesterday, I didn't realize how tight Zac really gripped my arms and thighs. It scares me how he left me bruises by squeezing me. I didn't even notice him doing that, I was focusing on the pain going on down there...

I pulled the clothes on and crawled back to the nightstand. I felt like a soldier, doing an army crawl. I started wondering where Trey was. When that thought left my mind, Grey came into the room. I was still on the floor and he widened his eyes when he saw me.

"Nicole," He shrieked, "What happened?" He sounded like a girl.

I glared at him and tried getting up. I couldn't.

"Di-did I do that?" He asked. His eyes were flashing from my arms to my thighs. You can still see some purple even thought I had the shorts they were too short to cover everything.

I shook my head. Zac did. If it was Grey I would have had these bruises yesterday morning when I woke up.

He sighed, relieved.

"We should, um, put some ice and give you food, to relax you and help the pain."

He walked over to me and picked me up. I whimpered. He loosened his grip on me and I sighed.

I saw sadness in his eyes, but I wasn't going to forgive him and Zac for yesterday, especially not Zac.

Grey carried me downstairs and gave me some fruit to eat. He also put ice on my thighs.

Ice isn't supposed to help bruises that much, but it was numbing the pain away.

I finished the fruit and looked around. I hadn't noticed that Grey was staring at me, with a hard glare.

Why is he glaring at me? What did I do? I got annoyed by this and stood up. The ice helped. I could walk now with only minimal pain.

The bruises were the same colors as before, but there was also a small hint of yellow in them. That means they are starting to go away.

I started walking to the stairs. I definetely can't go up the stairs. I bit my lip and looked to Grey. He knew what I wanted and picked me up, carrying me up the stairs.

"You should, um, rest. It will probably help."

He carried me to his room, closed the door, put me on the bed, and stared at me. I'm scared. Why did he close the door? Why is he staring at me?

I swallowed nervously.

He settled me onto some blankets. I got comfortable and he turned the TV on. Then, he left the room. He didn't lock the door or anything, just closed it.

I know he didn't lock it because he knows I am in no shape to be escaping. Guess I have to wait awhile.

I heard yelling from downstairs. I wanted to see what was going on.

I got up and started walking to the stairs. I ran into Andy and fell back. I groaned in pain. He looked angry, but he ignored me. Then I saw Ashley, she had a bag. Katie came out of Cody's room, also with a bag. Cody followed behind her and stood next to Andy.

Cody saw me and helped me up.

"Thanks," I whispered.

I followed them to the stairs. Katie and Ashley stormed to the front door and left. They slammed the door behind them, they didn't even look back.

Andy locked the door and sighed with relief. He was actually happy they were gone.

He saw me and stared for a second. I got a little scared. What if he wants revenge for having Zac beat him up? I turned around and started walking back to Grey's room. Andy followed me.

"Hey," He said, "Wait."

I stopped, scared of what would happen if I didn't.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I did your first couple of days here. I don't know why I was being an ass. Ashley kinda showed me that I was being fucked up. To everyone. So I hope you can forgive me?"

I nodded my head. I really do forgive him. I mean, sure he did that, but I lost my virginity to him. He is the first guy that did that to me. I didn't like the thought, but I kept it. I could tell by his eyes that he was truly sorry.

He gave me a hug outta nowhere. He was hurting me.

I whimpered.

"Sorry!" He let go.

"What happened to you?" He noticed my bruises.

"Um. Grey and Zac kinda, um, did... yeah."

Andy bit his lip. He knows what I mean. There was nothing he could do about it though so he just led me to his room. He helped get onto the bed and put TV on for me. I'm not sure if I trust him yet.

He figured that out too because he didn't lay on the bed with me. He sat in a chair and watched the TV with me. Maybe he did change.

------------------------

Ohk Not alot i kno but hey, A N D Y might be nice now ! thats gota be good rite? x)