XXI:Back From the Past

Esther's P.O.V
  The Alarm clock began to Ring as i open my eyes.The Sun was too bright it really was painful..I began to close the curtains and turned off my alarm clock..

I yawned and sretched as i stood up and went downstairs to greet my aunt goodmorning "Goodmorning Auntie!" I said..she looked horrible..

Her hair was really messy,she had eyebags and she looked like she hadn't eaten in days..she looked at me with shock and quickly ran to hug me "My Essy" she said shaking "I miss you so much" She said as she cried "Wha? I just slept..."

"N-no matter..i'll make you breakfast" she smiled softly and Went to the kitchen and started cooking bacon and eggs..i saw the three dogs ran to me and kissed my over and over..i was confused..

"Aww Hey Laurens you're so Cute!!" I giggled softly as i pet them all..why are they going to me like i've been gone for years..

Aunt Mel then placed my plate down and sat next to me "Did you get a good sleep Essy??" She said smiling i nodded softly "thank you aunt Mel but..are you okay?"

"Yes Sweetie i'm fine..just..tired" she said "Well please rest auntie it's not healthy" i said as i bit into the bacon "I think so..goodnight Mah Petit" she said kissing my forehead and walking upstairs...

"Strange.."

---Noone's P.O.V---

As Esther finished Eating she started cleaning the dishes and cleaning the house since it was always a part of her chores,she then finished..She walked outside and Started to buy more groceries as she started singing..

As she went close to the store someone approached her.."Excuse me Miss!" A lady with beautiful Blonde hair walked to her "I just noticed you really have a great voice! You could make it to the audition there!" She pointed at the theatre..

"Oh...Thank you" Esther blushed slightly "My Name is Elizabeth Mignonette But you can Call me Lizzy!" She said offering a handshake...

"So what's the musical?"
"OH! It's Called The Phantom of the opera! And ofcourse It's a Musical not a Opera" Lizzy said Giving her her number.. "Please call me if your interested!"
She said as she walked away...

Esther looked confused and ofcourse was happy since she knew she had a great voice..she then went to the store and looked for the stuff needed as she rolled the cart..the song began to play...she had found it familiar...

" You have come here
In pursuit of your deepest urge
In pursuit of that wish which till now has been silent
Silent
I have brought you
That our passions may fuse and merge
In your mind you've already succumbed to me
Dropped all defenses, completely succumbed to me
Now you are here with me, no second thoughts
You've decided, decided

Past the point of no return
No backward glances
The games we've played till now are at an end
Past all thought of if or when
No use resisting
Abandon thought and let the dream descend
What raging fire shall flood the soul?
What rich desire unlocks its door?
What sweet seduction lies before us
Past the point of no return
The final threshold?
What warm, unspoken secrets will we learn
Beyond the point of no return?

You have brought me
To that moment where words run dry
To that moment where speech disappears into silence
Silence
I have come here
Hardly knowing the reason why
In my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent
And now I am here with you, no second thoughts
I've decided, decided

Past the point of no return
No going back now
Our passion play has now at last begun
Past all thought of right or wrong
One final question
How long should we two wait before we're one?
When will the blood begin to race
The sleeping bud bursts into bloom?
When will the flames at last consume us?

Past the point of no return
The final threshold
The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn
We've passed the point of no return"

She stayed silent until the song had ended..she Had heard that song before..but she didin't know where..she then rolled to the Cahsier and went to pay for her groceries but she was $5 short.. she began searching her wallet

"No worries i got it" the man said as he was next in line, he gave the cashier $5 "o-oh! Thank you so much!" She said smiling at him..He froze.. "N-No worries miss" He smiled "See you around" "Wait Sir!" She said walking to him "What's your name?" She said..she never knew how to well interact with people well..

"My Name is E-Ramin..Ramin Karimloo.." he looked back at her..as he took his Groceries.."Thank you.." she said smiling again as she left with her groceries and went home,.

---------meanwhile--------
"REALLY AUNTIE HE WAS SO NICE!!" She said smiling softly "i feel like i've also seen him before..strange.."

Her aunt chuckled as she mixed the chicken with flour "I guess you like him"

"N-no! I just think he was nice enough to Give me $5" she said smiling "So are you gonna audition?" She said while covering the chicken for tomorrow "Yes..i'll try"

"No need to be afraid My Little one..you are a great talented singer like your Mother.." she said hugging Esther softly "Thanks Auntie.." She giggled..

"Now...Off to bed with you" she Said signaling Esther upstairs.."Okaaay Goodnight" she Groaned and walked to her room and Layed down softly as she opened her music box...and drifted to sleep...

---------Aunt Mel's P.O.V--------

I want to tell her so much..but she doesnt remember anything..but..i wish i could..I've missed her dearly..but it doesn't really matter anymore now

-------?????'s P.O.V-----------

I can't believe it..She's here..Mon Ange..i finally saw her again..i can't lose her..AGAIN...

((Thank you Very Much for Supporting this Story I really hope you enjoyed it..I have a book 2 which is the sequel which will take this the whole new level..anyways I'm Still thankful for all of you i hope you guys enjoy the second one..Bye!))