XII:Force

Noone's P.O.V
Lafayette then returned Esther back "i shall come back soon Mon Ange" he kissed her forehead again and walked out..

Esther then Went back but as she walked in
And a shadow then ran pass her she was shocked by the sudden force but then she saw she was holding a rose that petals were falling..

She started to look at the sky"Erik.." she dropped into her knees "Erik I-im sorry" she whispered...

<Meanwhile>

As Lafayette was Going back home..Erik Followed him with a lasso in his hand he wasn't gonna hurt him...yet as Lafayette was about to close his door A strong wind flew in and The lights began to flicker While Erik Laughed Dangerously...

" you! you are the man that Esther had been talking about! You hurt her!!" He yelled

That didin't please Erik..He made him more mad..the lights turn normal and the door closes...a paper then flew next to Lafayette.He stood up and he began to read it...

Dear Monsieur:

I saw you with my little songbird. You kissed her, you showed her you loved her. Well Mon Ami, I don't like it. Esther is mine, and forever will be mine.she is engaged to me...If you try to see her again, I will hide her where you will never find her. This is your first and last warning, STAY AWAY FROM ESTHER. If you reject this warning. You will Pay a Painful Death...

Sincerely,

O.G.

Lafayette didin't even care he ripped it into peices but as he turned around he was greeted by Erik's Lasso In his Neck. Gasping for Air,he Saw Erik's dark cold eyes "EVEN IF YOU WILL KILL ME I WILL NOT STOP SEEING HER EVER!" Erik laughed coldly "Or Do you want me to hurt her instead?" Ofcourse he was not serious he could never hurt Esther...

"You can never! You love her!"

"But love can make us do things that we never knew that hurts us.." Erik said Coldly while keeping the lasso on his neck..

"So what will it be Monsieur?"

"I-

((Cliffhangers ya fools :D))