XVIII:no going back now

Past the point of no return
No going back now
Our passion play has now at last begun

She began walking slower..her heart beating faster than a drum...

Past all thought of right or wrong
One final question
How long should we two wait before we're one?

She walked to him while he looked at her with those dark and fearful eyes...

When will the blood begin to race
The sleeping bud bursts into bloom?
When will the flames at last consume us?

She began to run again but he gripped her arm he shooked his head as he pulled her she began to fight back

Pass the point of  no return
The final threshold...

He pulled her again and twirled her back as he layed his head on her neck..

The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn

He took her head to face him as he kissed her softly... this was the time that they we're truly wed...it was no ordinary kiss...

He pulled away as she looked at him with shock and sadness...

We've passed the point of no...... return...

Silence rang upon it as he used his own hand to place it on her chest to feel her beating heart..

Lafayette's P.O.V

I dropped down on the floor as i began to cry quietly 'No...i'm too late..' it hought to myself...I lost her to that Monster...i couldn't bare to watch any longer..

I began to hear him sing that familiar song...

say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Bid me save me from my solitude
Say you need me with you, here beside you
Anywhere you go, let me go too
Esther, that's all I ask of you

I peeked as i saw her looking at him lovingly as she would..she kissed him again..i began to run out of box five as i walked down to the crowd..

Erik's P.O.V
Even if my eyes were focused on Esther i saw that Man leave...perfect..i looked at her as she kissed me..i could imagine the fear that she felt because of me, i began to tear up...

"No please dont be sorry Erik...i-it's okay.." she said as she hugged me.."Mon Amour..i love you.." i whispered to her as i kissed her knuckles "i love you...more Angel"

I then heard Lafayette Yell "THAT'S HIM! THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!"

Noone's P.O.V
As the people heard Lafayette they looked back at the stage...the two were gone...people started yelling and got confused..they didint know what happend or...what did..they started looking around...then they saw..the chandelier moving faster...

((There's more where that came from >:3))