XIII:Leave

"Just for her...i'll never return..just for her.." He said coughing as the rope tighten "good choice monsieur.."  he removed the rope out of Lafayette's neck as he began to cough again.Gasping for air...

As He looked around...Erik was gone,He took out One of The roses he gave Esther and held it as he teared up "i-im sorry Mon Ange.."  the petals falls slowly as he cried on the floor remembering what he said...

"I promise Mon Ange i'll save you.."

He never really knew that Erik Went away Already 'really monsieur but who's gonna save you.." he then went back to the opera house with his horse...

Lafayette ran outside as he saw Erik ride away he started to get angry,he then went inside and to his other room filled with guns he used before he was gonna plan taking Esther away of how sad and scared she was..

Erik's P.O.V

I went to my trapdoors to my lair and went inside my room "I should've killed him i should've killed him i should've killed him!!!" I yelled to myself as i start to throw a temper tantrum i already thought that Esther had left me So i began to cry again..

"SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE.." i said as i continued to play the organ while writing more with rage and anger...

As i finished writing the second part i walk to my wall filled with My drawings of Esther and softly caressed it like i always do..

"Don't Worry My Songbird i will take good care of you.." i said as i remember the ring i gave her,i began to laugh sinisterly "Mine Mine Minee.." i lock my door and removed my mask to drift off to sleep..