X:That Man

Noone's P.O.V

Esther went back inside the Prima donna room Laying on the door,smelling the roses he gave her she thought of him as charming but she didin't mind him,she thought of him as just a kind person who sent him flowers

A token of kindness she thought...

But she didin't know it was something else...

"Who is that man My little Songbird?" Erik said as his voice boomed which startled Esther "o-oh just a kind man to give me roses!" She smiled softly.,Erik's eyes Squinted slowly...

Roses are a sign of love,respect he wanted to be only him to serve her roses..

"What was his name Mon Cherie?" He said slowly "o-oh lafayette but he said to call him laf" she said putting the roses down "i'm ready to go back down!" She said while walking to the mirror.Erik took her hand tightly and quickly pulled her...

"Wh-" she was shocked by the strong force,she knew he was mad..They then walked downstairs Erik carelessly pulled her to the boat without saying a word...

((As they reach the house))

"Erik...are you..okay.." Esther said softly..

"THAT MAN WAS COURTING YOU!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD FALL LIKE THAT!!!" He yelled loudly and Esther cowered in fear he sighed hardly and pulled her to face him

"YOU ARE MARRIED NOW AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO..."He said pulling her inside her room again...

"COME OUT IF YOU HAVE THE LOYALTY I DESERVE"

Esther silently wept again,she knew Erik would be mad,she felt like a prisoner already she was stuck to his games forever...

Erik's P.O.V

how DARE that man touch her!!! I felt myself getting more angry and pushing Candle off as i start to smash a window i felt myself getting inside already by the thought of her...suddenly..i heard her sing,i began to calm myself down..For her

I then sat on my desk and held my forehead with my palm 'this is fine...a few more weeks she is my wife.." i told myself over and over and over...

"Noone but her.." i muttered while i began to play the organ again...

Esther's P.O.V

I knew it he would never let me go no matter what,his eyes will find me anywhere and catch me...like the songbird he said i am back to my cage..I hope Lafayette would never come back.For his own safety...

I start to hug my knees and sing...Singing would always calm me down,i hope he doesnt make me stay here forever...

this is not a nornal roon,this is the room that tortures me to obey him forever.

"I-i Can't Always Obey him!" I told myself while weeping..

I miss Aunt Mel so much...i wish she is doing well..i hope she eats and takes care of herself...

<{back to 2019}>

Aunt Mel's P.O.V
I have to get Esther back! She might get in trouble or get hurt,im doing everything i can. I don't even stop to eat or sleep i have to do everything to get her back she is the only Family i have..i promised my sister to return her safely..

'Oh Esther Please Take care of yourself..' i muttered while laying on the wall holding a wrench...