XVII:of no return

Erik's P.O.V

I began to dress up...FOR THE OCCASION i began to smile and laugh for no reason but it made my heart thump louder than i could ever know,i was excited for this day,this day that i've been waiting for..

Noone's P.O.V
As Esther finished practicing for her role...it was the time for the real performance she then walked in the Prima Donna and froze on her tracks..

No....

Could it be

She looked at the dress....it was HER wedding gown

it was HER wedding gown

she then thought again 'why would he plan this for.....our wedding..' she thought to herself while cupping her face "come now...u must get into...your wedding gown.." Madame giry said while putting the corset on Esther...

Esther became...emotionless and she couldn't move a single bit knowing that on stage she would be wed...she never realized that it would be more painful to watch like that someone,someone who loved her..

Madame giry then finished off as she puts the flower crown on Esther's Head.. she left without a word.Esther then saw a letter covered in blood stains "it would be a shame to break the tradition of the bride and groom not seeing each other before the wedding" she then dropped it as she looked around...

"W-WHERE?" She looked around as she began getting paranoid

"Esther.." Lizzy went inside the room with pitiful eyes at her "Esther..Go.." she said as she gave her the white roses..

Esther couldn't cry...

She couldn't call for help...

She just had to face this...problem that she made..

She had to wait for a few minutes while nobody in the crowd knew what was really happening...they thought it was just an act...boy they were wrong..

She walked with her greatest smile  as she entered people began to stare at her "No thoughts within her head but thoughts of joy!
No dreams within her heart but dreams of love!"

She began sitting down on the floor while looking at the white roses..she began to hear the familiar voice...

You have come here
In pursuit of your deepest urge
In pursuit of that wish which till now has been silent
Silent...

She saw him she started to back away on her knees,he just smirked and just put his finger in his lips...

I have brought you
That our passions may fuse and merge
In your mind you've already succumbed to me
Dropped all defenses, completely succumbed to me
Now you are here with me, no second thoughts
You've decided, decided

He smiled at her seeing her frightened face made him more pleased,he began walking towards her..she kept backing away

Past the point of no return
No backward glances
The games we've played till now are at an end

He walked towards her Esther could no longer run...

Past all thought of if or when
No use resisting
Abandon thought and let the dream descend...

He then took her by her waist and forcefully took her to sit down with him..

What raging fire shall flood the soul?

He began to use her hand to hold his face softly as she used to...

What rich desire unlocks its door?
What sweet seduction lies before us

He then let her go as he began to Smile Sadisticly..

Past the point of no return
The final threshold?
What warm, unspoken secrets will we learn?

He began to use her hand to touch her chest... ((uwu))

Beyond the point of no return...

She ran but then stopped knowing people were watching...

You have brought me
To that moment where words run dry
To that moment where speech disappears into silence
Silence....

She dropped the white roses and felt...controlled again..

I have come here
Hardly knowing the reason why
In my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent
And now I am here with you, no second thoughts
I've decided, decided...

She nodded along as she was to give in..she knew laf was watching but decided not to notice him knowing it will break his and her heart....