XX:"You know i do.."

Erik's P.O.V
I just finished writing until..it was unusual that it was very quiet.."Esther??" i walked around and looked every room for Esther "Where is she.." i then saw a letter outside..near the stairs...i began to unfold it and read..

Monsieur Phantom,
        If you're reading this you might be looking for your little songbird..Alive..we went you to surrender and we will let her go safely,no tricks of yours...If You do..She gets it..you will never see her again..

?????

I felt my whole body frozen with shock.My Songbird was gonna get hurt,i took my sword and quickly ran upstairs and smashed the whole mirror..i heard the door open i quickly hid my sword to the back.. "So...your here.." the man said.. "WHERE IS SHE..WHERE'S MADAME GIRY!?" I yelled i dont care if anyone heard me...

"We had to get rid of Madame giry..And your poor wife..she's with us.." he smiled and signaled me to come with him..I felt my soul leave my body,Anoinette the woman who saved me...was gone...i wanted to kill him where he stands..

But for Esther's Sake...i need to be patient..

he then went me inside a dark room and opened the light..there Esther was screaming with a cover in her mouth "MFFFMFF!!" She yelled while there were more people surrounding her...

"LET HER...GO.."

I began to ran up to him as i took my sword out and stabbed him..all of them raised their weapons i started to jump on then as i began slashing them with my sword...

all of their blood splashed out of their throats as they began dying a slow and painful Death,..

I quickly ran to Esther and removed the Cover and kissed her forehead.. "I'm Sorry Mon Amour" She said as she began to tear up..

"Mon Ange i dont care..i want you safe.." i said as i began breaking the rope,breaking her free...

"Let's go back.." i pulled her out but more people came

"MURDERER MURDERER MURDERER!!" They all yelled and began taking Esther Away "NO!! ESTHER ESTHER!!!!" I screamed my lungs out trying to get back to her..but People Pulled her away from me..

------Esther's P.O.V--------

People Pushed me away from My love,My angel,My Husband!..As They left me inside a room..Everything began Melting in my eyes...The world was getting blurry..And more blurry until.....

((CLIFFHANGER))