XV:Pass

Erik's P.O.V
After some time walking around and chasing,she fell asleep next to me.

I began to think how we are gonna start our wedding...'perhaps..after tomorrow after My musical is done' i thought to myself as she layed her head in my chest...Okay, well this might work but it might not...

{Meanwhile}

Noone's P.O.V

Erik was freaking out, Esther had to go back to the surface as madame giry said he was also praying, that 'HE' would not be there.

Esther had to fill in for mikalyah because Erik promised of a certain accident, with a chandelier.

Erik was trying to keep calm, but the thought of him just kept messing with him. So he decided to do something for Esther, when she got back she was going to get a surprise.he was also setting up their wedding so Erik Couldnt Watch the Show but boy,he would give up everything just to hear her sing..

Esther sang beautifully imagining the great time with her father again..

And as she finished she was about to go when a certain hand touch her shoulder,

she knew it wasn't her angel because the hand wasn't cold.

She jumped in fear and turned around so fast that her foot caught her dress and fell. The person said "Mon ange I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" It was laf, he offered her hand but she refused it. Got up and walked to the lobby, to try to get laf off her trail.

Then when back to her dressing room and went through her mirror. She run back to Erik so she get to him. When she came home she saw Erik at a table he was painting something. She had tears in her eyes, she run to him and accidentally tackled him.

They both landed with a thump.

Erik opened his eyes to see Esther on him. "Es- Esther!" She jumped up and hugged him. "Erik! I'm so happy to be here with you." He smiled at her and kissed her, "How was the show, Mon Cherie!"

She said in a low voice , it was good, I ran into someone" he heard her, and suddenly grew angry "WHO WAS IT!" Esther, stood in fear. Erik took deep breathes, and calmly said, "Sorry, my songbird, I know we made a promise about me and my anger."

She relaxed, "Esther, I think I have a guess who it was. But at least you're here with me, but did he do something to you?" "No" she started looking down "What's wrong?" Erik was confused, "He made me fall, but I didn't get hurt. He offered his hand but I turned away and got up and left." He smiled and caressed her cheek, "That's my girl." He kissed her forehead.

{Little did Erik knew that's not what happend..}

Esther finished the song and As laf touched her shoulder she fell. "Mon ange im sorry i didin't mean to-" she quickly hugged him while crying as Erik did that she must never see him again.. "scare you?" He said as he hugged back

"Oh Esther.."

"Please be here always when i perform" she said without explaination and turned away "Wait Esther!" He pulled her hand "will i ever talk to you again" he said worriedly.. Esther smiled And Had tears in her eyes "i'll make sure of it" she said

Laf smiled and touched her face with his palm and kissed her forehead "Goodbye Mon Ange.." she then turned away and walked back..

Little do they both know that someone not Erik but someone had been watching and listening..