Chapter 29

8/19/2020 A/N: Would y'all hate me if I said I honestly hate this story 😭😂 but I love that you all enjoy it because it's the only thing stopping me from deleting it again 😭😂😂. Love you Goobers 💚💚💚 -ash😇

"...And in conclusion we the royal family ask that you respect our privacy and allow us our time of grievance," Oliver finished as Tanya sat in her aunt and uncles living room watching the news as she was back home in Minnesota. Chloe and Quinton were put down for bed, along with Dana's husband.

"Wow, I can't believe that Tanya," Dana said as she sat beside her. "Is he supposed to become king now or something?"

"I don't know, I guess. Then again Kaleb told me his father was Prince so if anything was supposed to happen to Oliver's father he'd take his place, but...I don't know what's going on over there, and after finding out what really was going on... I had to get the fuck outta there. I'm done with every single one of them in that country. I'm never going back," She said staring at the television not really paying much attention to what the screen was displaying.

"Never say never, dear," Dana said shaking her head slightly amused to her niece. "Never say never."

~*~

"Kaleb, you can't expose this to the press!" Robert whispered yelled to his son as they stood in an empty stairwell.

"I can and I will, I'm the oldest, and since you won't take the throne I will!" Kaleb said in the same hushed threating tone.

"You're not going to do this, you are a bastard child! You do this and I won't have trouble keeping your mouth shut. Since you're not my son, taking extreme measures won't be a problem, lad," He threatened sincerely.

"Oh, so now that you finally find out I'm not your son, you want to start being a bloody arsehole?! Fuck you mate, I'm doing whatever I bloody feel like, so fuck off!"

Kaleb harshly brushed past Thomas and down the stairs, he wasn't going to allow anyone to stand in the way of him finally becoming happy. Now that the king and queen were taken care of, he was going to take what was truly his.

No matter what the measures were.

~*~

"I'm sorry that this happened love," Natalia said as she climbed on the bed where Oliver sat deep in thought. She kneeled behind him and brought her hands to his shoulders giving them a massage which he gratefully accepted. "There isn't going to be a trial...is there?"

Oliver let out a sigh. "No, and Penelope has left to be alone at the holiday house in the  Caribbean. I don't bloody blame her, this is a lot. Mum is going straight to the hole, and the only thing left to figure out is the sentence."

Natalia nodded her head even though he couldn't see behind him.

As the massage began to numb his body his mind drifted off to Tanya, since his little sister was off to find peace, he wished to be with her and their children, that surely was his safe haven. No one could take his daydreams of his family with her away from him. And he was sure the crowning ceremony that was to take place he'd want her there for him.

"Natalia...this doesn't change the fact that we're still getting the divorce," He said as her hands continued to ring out the kinks.

She stopped her motions and her jaw clenched in anger. "WHAT THE HELL OLIVER?! I'm pregnant with your child and you say this to me?! I know you claim to be in love with your whore, but what about me and our child?! Are you just going to up and forget about us?!"

"No, I won't but I can't fight how I feel and I won't fight how I feel, just accept it. My child with you will be provided for, and I'll never abandon him, but I'm willing to fight for the woman who actually has my heart, I thought it just was a physical attraction to Tanya... but in reality... I'm in love with her. Infatuated actually."

"I fucking hate you," Natalia stressed lowly behind him.

Oliver sighed and rotated his neck trying to crack it. "That's fine," He stated nonchalantly. "As long as you are the mother to my child... That's all you'll really be to me, quite frankly your opinion doesn't matter," He finished rising to his feet and walking out of the room to the bathroom.

He heard Natalia throw something that sounded to be the lamp on the side of the bed that sat on the night stand at the closed bathroom door and it shattered loudly.

He pulled out his cellphone from his slacks and dialed Tanya's cellphone number. The cellphone number he had someone to find for him. He dialed the long distance number and hesitated before reluctantly pressing the call button.

The phone rang for a while till the sound of her voice had his breath hitch as he gasped at the sound he'd missed. Of course he'd fucked up locking her away for three days in a cellar, but he did check on her, and injected her with needles filled with the appropriate formulas to insure she'd be healthy till he could move her and make a clean getaway with her and their children.

"Hello?" Her voice sang through the receiver.

He didn't respond.

"Hellooo...?" She asked once more when there was still silence.

Tanya must've known it was him, of course he didn't bother blocking his number when he called, but Tanya being Tanya he knew she never really paid attention to Caller ID.

He heard her take a deep breath and sigh into the phone, as he slid down the wall in the bathroom sitting on the floor.

They both sat in silence.

"I don't forgive you Oliver," She said after 13 minutes of listening to one another breathing.

"I know," He said nodding his head even though she couldn't see him. "...I don't forgive you either," He laughed to himself.

"I did love you, and then I fell for Kaleb. But-I'm done; I guess that's what it's like being brothers huh?"

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What did you just say?" He asked slowly as if he didn't hear her correctly.

"You, Kaleb...brothers. Didn't he tell you?" She asked with a slight attitude.

He remained silent.

"I just called to hear your voice," He said after a while still thinking about what she said. "I love you."

With that he hung up not waiting for her to respond.

He sat back and thought. He needed some answers, and since his father was nowhere to be found, he'd speak to the last person who was his resort.

His mother.