Chapter 6

"Well?" Tanya said impatiently as Oliver remained silent, he was trying so hard to come up with an answer. What if she already found out his password, and read all of his and Natalia's text messages. There was only one way to find out.

"She's a family member I reconnected with." He lied nonchalantly.

Tanya raised a brow, and handed him his phone. He slowly took it, and looked at her suspiciously, she knew his family was a sensitive topic, but he knew deep down that she wanted to answers.

She stood staring at him arms crossed.

"I want to know everything," she said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"YOU FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH BEHIND MY BACK, CEDRIC!" She shouted.

"I'm not cheating on you, love. Why would you think as such?"

"Fuck you Ced. It's over, just admit it!"

"Whatever, Tanya. I don't have time for this shit, yeah? Sit your ass down somewhere before I lose my temper." He said rubbing his hands over his face to calm himself.

"Don't play stupid. How long have you been cheating on me Cedric? I'm not stupid enough to let it slide just because you say it's a long lost relative. Yes I know it's a topic that's tender to you...my parents raised me to be a lot of things...but a fool isn't one of them." She said coolly.

"I'm not cheating on you, Tanya. Why would you think that?" Oliver asked narrowing his eyes.

"Fine you want to play stupid, then you go right on ahead. I'm taking Chloe, and I'm leaving." She said reaching for her own suitcase that she hadn't used since she arrived in Ireland years ago, grabbing one for herself and the other for her daughter. This just made Oliver's blood boil.

"You're not leaving with my daughter!" He exclaimed snatching the cases out of her hands and throwing up against the wall with a loud bang. Tanya's eyes widened, and she went to retrieve them again. Only to be grabbed by a furious, jaw clenched, red faced Oliver.

He grabbed her so hard, she could feel his fingers piercing her bones.

"C-Cedric stop you're hurting me." She snapped. "Let me the fuck go!" She struggled in his hold.

He only gripped her harder, staring at her fiercely.

"You're. Not. Going. Anywhere." He said slowly with venom dripping off every syllable.

Tanya was raging now. She took her free hand and slapped him across his face again, he stayed faced to the side till he slowly turned to her, and slapped her back across the face full force, sending her flying back onto the frame of the closet door.

Oliver stood there for a moment before he heard a light gasp coming from the open door of their bedroom. He turned to see Chloe standing there so small and afraid to see her father in that state.

Tanya took a moment to make sure this wasn't a dream of some sort, she felt the knot on the back of her head forming, and something tickled her cheek as it ran down her hot flesh. She reached and touched the blood on her now swollen, welted, and freshly bruised face.

She looked up at her red faced daughter, then turned to see him looking down at her in fright, and regret.

"Oh my goodness, babe. I'm so so sorry." He said reaching down to her, she just kicked at him hitting him in his chest, for him to leave her alone.

"I can't believe you just...hit me." She said in disbelief. "I can't believe you just hit me." She repeated distantly.

She slowly got up, and ran to sweep Chloe off her feet, grabbing her purse, and his car keys she ran out the door and got Chloe in her car seat quickly strapping her in, as her fiancée rushed out to stop her.