Chapter 15

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS HOLY WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR NOGGIN, OLIVER?!" Natalia shouted. The two were in the king's study with the king and queen, Oliver's uncle and Natalia's parents along with Oliver's publicist Miranda and secretary Constantine. When the news of Oliver's secret child and his secret mistress was exposed there was an immediate family meeting. Kaleb left the moment he heard about it and there was only the few left to discuss how to fix the mess.

Oliver remained silent as everyone stared at him furious to his actions.

"I knew there was something off about the way you were staring at that woman when she had attended your ball previously." His mother said with her arms crossed as she shook her head sitting next to her husband in separate love seats.

"How can we fix this problem Miranda?" the King asked as he was irritated and beyond disappointed in his son.

Miranda adjusted her glasses on her face and looked down at the clip board in her hands. "Well by the looks of it the media has plenty of proof that he was leading a double life, and...well we need the accusing woman here so we can properly plan a way around this, whoever exposed this had to have been in the palace the night of your party your highness. This was an inside job, one of your guests had to have been spying on you." She concluded.

"The guests?!" The king shouted. "WE ONLY INVITED INTIMATE FRIENDS AND CLOSE ACQUAINTANCES! ARE YOU SAYING SOMEONE BETRAYED OUR TRUST?!"

Miranda looked to the king and gave him a weak smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Yes your majesty. But... we're still going to have to have your highness' supposed mistress to be here as well."

Oliver looked towards his parents, Natalia's parents were stoic to the entire situation, it truly didn't make any sense, even though the two didn't make it to his birthday ball he knew something wasn't right with them.

"Call her." He heard as he stared at his in laws. He turned to his left to see his father standing by the oak wood desk holding out the corded phone to him. He looked at the phone receiver then to his father who had a serious look on his face. "Call her now, or I swear on the sun you'll regret it." He threatened.

Oliver looked at the telephone one last time before reaching out to it. This wasn't going to end well...it was already going downhill.

~*~

"Do you know this number?" Tanya asked Kaleb as she held out her replacement phone from her cracked screen one. Kaleb looked at the number as they sat on the couch with Chloe as the toddler watched her cartoons.

"That's the royal line." He said looking at her with wide eyes. Tanya tensed under Chloe as she sat on her lap, Chloe looked back at her mother and pouted.

"Hello?" Tanya reluctantly answered right before the call hit voicemail.

"T-Tanya." She heard barely above a whisper.

"Oliver." She said.

"We need to talk-" Oliver began till there was incoherent yelling through the line.

"YOU STUPID SKET! I CAN'T BELIEVE OLIVER WOULD EVER HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH YOU OF ALL THE WHORES OUT IN THE WORLD! HE MUST'VE BEEN FUCKING DRUNK OR SOMETHING TO GET YOU PREGNANT, NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD SLEEP WITH A INCOMPETANT BLOODY BINT LIKE YOU, YEAH?! I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD, AND THAT LITTLE MUTTS HEAD ON A PLATTER AND FEED YOU TO THE DOGS!" She heard Natalia shout into the phone.

Tanya stared at the phone in disbelief. "Take Chloe up stairs." Tanya said to Kaleb, Kaleb looked at her and she gave him a threatening look, he got up and took Chloe with him.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, IF YOU FUCKING CLICKED ON ME I'LL-" Natalia began. Tanya thought about saying something back bit decided to pay her and the family a visit instead, she hung up in the woman's face. She rose from her position on the couch and went upstairs to find Kaleb being dressed up in a pink feather boa, a tiara and Chloe messily putting lipstick on his face. Chloe was standing on Kalebs legs as she couldn't reach the man's face not even with him sitting crossed legged on the floor, his eyes were closed and Tanya had momentarily forgotten about why she was upstairs in the first place.