Chapter 25 - Abducted

As it was before, this chapter is dedicated to LexisRee! Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/n: Chapter's old title: Trouble]

Madara pov:

I stayed with Harumi for around half an hour while she slept before deciding to head back to the battlefield. I couldn't leave Obito by himself for too long for he wasn't strong enough to fight the Allied Shinobi Force by himself or control the Jyubi that was slowly getting stronger. The Jyubi was unstable to begin with and as it got stronger, it would be more and more difficult to control. I was the only one with enough power to keep it under the reins even at its full power.

I carefully moved Harumi's head off my arm before I got off the bed while watching her. I smirked upon glancing over her petite form, exposed almost completely as she slept absolutely defenseless. I'm certain she would blush darkly in fluster if she saw herself like this and I would quite enjoyed to watch her squirm shyly under my gaze. But I suppose that would have to be saved for another time.

Shaking my head, I reached for her clothes and dressed her while making sure she didn't stir. Before I could button the top few buttons of her shirt, I leaned down to kiss her collarbone, chuckling against her skin when she hummed softly at my gesture.

When she was fully dressed, I caressed the side of her head gently before looking over her parted lips. They were a little dry but retained their supple light pink color. It was alluring and I couldn't stop from kissing her lightly, nibbling her soft lips and running my tongue over them once before pulling away. I hovered over her lips for a few moments just watching her serene features.

A thought went through my mind as I straightened and I made a hand sign to summon the ring I had taken away from her a few months ago. I stared at the ring, recalling that it originally belonged to Harumi's grandmother and had been passed on to her mother and now to her. I'm sure it was a memento she found to be important and she had been so desperate to get it back from me that day. I had promised to return it to her when I thought she had fully submitted to me and this was perhaps the right time. I bent over her and gently clipped the delicate chain around her neck before moving some of her hair away from her face.

I stepped into the bathroom after that to get into my armor again. As I left the room, I took one last glance at Harumi who hadn't even twitched from the position I had left her in – I could only assume how tired she must have been to be sleeping so soundly. Satisfied that she was alright now, I exited the room while closing the door behind me.

"Zetsu," I called when I reached the main room. He walked out from the tunnel on the opposite side and came to a stop a few feet away from me. "Make sure Harumi doesn't step out of the hideout for the next three days – tell her those are my orders and that she is to follow them without any fuss. I will return in a few days to receive her power and decide then if she is well enough to return to working at the village."

"I understand, Madara sama. I will see to it that she is kept safe," he responded but tensed as I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't mess up again," I hissed and he mumbled out another word of agreement before I left the hideout.

When I was outside, I looked up at the sky and narrowed my eyes. The Jyubi's chakra pulsing could be felt all the way till here – it had got stronger and more unstable, but ready to be released to its next stage. Narrowing my eyes, I used Kamui to teleport to the battlefield, ready to pulverize more of the foolish shinobi.

Harumi pov:

I sat up slowly, dazed. I blinked several times to get the sleep out of my tired eyes and looked around to realize that I was in the hideout, in my room and in my bed. I shut my eyes though, feeling a sharp strain rush through my head because the light from the fire torches were a bit too bright for me at the moment. Groaning, I rubbed my temples to ease the throbbing of my head.