Character Description

Name: Takara Harumi [Takara – Treasure, Harumi – springtime beauty]

Appearance – As in the picture

Age: 19

Harumi is an aspiring ceramist in Japan who loves and is skilled in making different kinds of pottery on the wheel. She works as a supplier of ceramic ware to different shops in Tokyo to earn her living. She graduated from an art university as a potter.

Her parents passed away when she was only ten years old so she lives with her grandfather [father's father] who was also a ceramist. He was the national winner at one of the biggest ceramics competitions to be held in the whole of Japan and he taught Harumi everything she currently knows in pottery. He helps her out with making ceramics now since it's not only something he really enjoys doing, all the more because he can spend time with his granddaughter, but because it is also a pleasant pass time activity to keep him busy and away from boredom.

Harumi is generally a cheerful person who believes that everything in life should be taken with a smile. She is kind to everyone around her, and helpful whenever possible, and so is loved and doted by everyone around her. Those who are closest to her call her by the nickname 'Haru'. She isn't particular about becoming famous for her pottery – she just enjoys doing it for her satisfaction and to make those who buy her works happy.

Harumi has a secret and a tough past because of the secret. She and her grandfather originally lived in Okinawa but after of an incident that made Harumi an outcast, they moved to Tokyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote!

COMMENT!

:D