Vol 5 Chap 162

Warning: The mature content in this chapter will only be available on my Patreon page. My benefactors, I've sent the link to your email. For my non-patron, stay fluff!)

XH 162

As soon as Tian Liang tasted the tea, his eyes brighten, and no longer as reluctant as before to drink it. He even withdraws the fist he was about to give Xiao Hua to eat!

Tian Liang: I had drunk water from my own dirty hands before, this bucket is nothing! (;⌣̀_⌣́)

"Baby chili, you could have brewed the tea in a better manner!" The King complained once his mouth was freed.

"It still brings the same result, so might as well save time by brewing once, don't you agree?" Xiao Hua answered innocently.

Tian Liang: '...' Shit, this King nearly agreed! (#'Д')

"Of course not," Xiao Hua gave a sincere smile. "Xiao Hua only does that to you."

Tian Liang: '...' You want me to feel special? As if! (҂' ロ ')凸

"How can a servant be as lazy as you?" Tian Liang narrowed his eyes at Xiao Hua. "You are those that abuse your position and force the lower-ranked servants to work for you?"

Xiao Hua: If this young lady says they were the one that jumps up eagerly to do work for me, will you be shocked?

"Your Majesty is reluctant to drink? Then Xiao Hua couldn't possibly force you! I'm sure Your Majesty can know your way out of Long Lian's courtyard!"

Tian Liang glared at Xiao Hua, once again doubting his choice to comply with Xiao Hua's conditions just to get Long Lian. With Xiao Hua's approval of him courting Long Lian, Long Zhu will be easier to get permission from.

If Xiao Hua knows of his ideas, she would have asked why he did not ask permission from Long Lian's parents instead. They were the one that controls her marriage, not her brother.

"I will drink! But for me to drink all in one go, don't you think it's too much?"

"It's just one bucket. It should have amounted to the total of one day's water that you should have to drink. If you don't finish it all, you cannot leave!"

"Cannot leave?" Tian Liang smirked and eyed Long Lian like a rogue. "Hear that, princess? I can't leave until I finish drinking it all..."

He slowly sipped the tea, purposely groaned loudly in bliss. The tea was delicious and he could easily drink it all in just half an hour, but if he could stay at his princess' courtyard longer, he does not mind slowing down his drinking speed.

Long Lian rolled her eyes but did not scold him, indicated that she does not mind him staying longer. Xiao Hua immediately figured out that Long Lian does not dislike the King of Munzhu's attention.

This time, it was Xiao Hua that rolled her eyes rudely. "I don't have eyes to see how shameless you are. But Long Lian, make sure he drinks it all, please?"

Long Lian nodded, not at all reluctant to be the watchguard. "I will. Are you leaving already?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I can't stay longer but I need to discuss some matters with Doctor Bai."

Long Lian grinned, showing that she was not angry. "When I have the time, I will come and play with you!"

Xiao Hua's eyes unconsciously trailed to King of Munzhu, secretly thinking that she would not be able to see Long Lian for a long time then.

Tian Liang caught Xiao Hua's gaze and sneered. "Are you not going to call him 'Father'? You will hurt his gentle heart."

"It needs time," Xiao Hua pointed out. "After all, I had to replace him with my real father."