Vol 2 Chap 37

XH 37

She had soaked in the bathtub for hours until she was completely freed from the black slimy thing and the stench. When she gets dressed, it was only then she noticed her skin was whiter than before and became as smooth as baby skin! She had to stop touching herself or everyone will think she was a pervert or a narcissist.

It's truly a miracle pill!

"Elder Sister Hua could feel the difference?" An Jing asked with a smile on her face.

Xiao Hua nodded, her eyes glued to her soft looking hands. Even her original body that was layered with lotions could not produce this kind of result. A mirror was held up by An Jing right in front of her face, and her eyes immediately changed her new target to be glued on.

"No way." Xiao Hua's breathing quicken as she traced her face with her fingers gently, unable to believe what she was seeing. This mirror could not be compared to the mirrors in her original world, but it was enough to let her spot the obvious differences in her appearance.

Although she had somewhat gotten used to seeing a different face every time she looked into a mirror, it still unnerved her.

It must be due to the purging the toxic from her body that her face looked even slimmer than before. Her previous meatless cheeks were shrunken with her cheekbones looks even more obvious eye-catching than before. The drastic weight loss was pretty scary, but the small face with skin as fair as jade contrast it. There was a healthy shade of blush on her cheeks and her lips were fuller.

Why did she think her appearance resembled a living doll?

"Elder Sister Hua can learn knife throwing easier now that your senses are sharper!" Tian Zi cheered.

Indeed, Xiao Hua could detect things even further away than before thanks to her ears and nose with sharper senses. She also feels energized to run a few laps around the manor without feeling half dead!

With a wide smile, Xiao Hua bowed deeply towards the 3rd prince. "Thank you for your generosity, Your Highness!"

The 3rd prince's hair was no longer wet and he had changed into dry clothes. His hair was not in its usual loose style, but with half of his hair pinned up by a jade hair crown with a shape of a dragon engraved on its surface. His clothes were also not in its loose and lazy style but a tight and form-fitting with the end of his sleeves wrapped with long strip cloth, as if preparing to do something that required lots of movement. He had even ditched his usual bright clothes and picked dark-colored attire instead.

So...so dashing! If there's a white horse for this prince to ride on, it will be perfect! ('♡‿♡')

"It's just a pill that's useful for new cultivators. This prince has no use for it."

An Jing face was a picture of indifference. (・_・)

An Wan's face was spotted with an expression as if she had bitten something sour. (×﹏×)

Tian Zi and Tian Chi felt that they had suffered an attack and fought the urge to vomit blood! ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

Their master had made the Nutrient pill, one of the top ten rare pills in the whole four kingdoms, into something that was only useful for a newbie!

But do not get him wrong, for what he said was reasonable. The Nutrient pill would be very useful for beginner cultivators but in comparison for advanced cultivators, the nutrient pill could only help improve a little of their cultivation but it was better than no effect at all!

Master, if you still have the Nutrient pills, give them to us, please! (シ_ _)シ

"So it's like that." Their silly Elder Sister Xiao Hua nodded with an innocent smile, not at all aware she had just eaten a precious pill!