Chapter 23 - Kill me with pink

XH 23 - Kill me with pink

Si Si was assigned to help Xiao Hua to dress up appropriately and she knows it was to avoid embarrassing the Third Prince. Xiao Hua's outfit for tonight was already prepared and waiting in her room. With her experienced touch and sharp eyes, Si Si confirmed that Xiao Hua's dress was made with high-quality cloth.

After making sure her jealousy was hidden properly, Si Si announced softly, "It's done, Elder Sister Hua."

Xiao Hua nodded absentmindedly and walked out of the room, with Si Si leading the way.

Leaving her body in autopilot, her mind started to dissect what the Third prince had said. He told her that if she enters the palace tonight, she will get to cure her eyesight. Le XiaoTing had no knowledge of any magical object that could heal in the palace at all. The only thing, or person, that has the power to heal was Liu Chu Chu, the heroine!

The knowledge of her ability to heal was kept a secret until the day of the annual competition. It was because on that day, Liu Chu Chu managed to heal the poisoned Emperor! Since then, Liu Chu Chu became famous in Guilin country and everyone wanted to be close to her.

Surely the Third prince does not mean the heroine? But if so, how did he know about this? Could it be the Third Prince... was no longer the original Third Prince?

Once that idea came forward, Xiao Hua mind started to get wild and different scenarios to begin playing inside her mind. Did he reincarnate? Or had he transmigrated just like her?

"Elder Sister Hua." An Wan stepped beside Xiao Hua, who was left waiting beside a six seated blue carriage with two huge white horse in front of it.

"Sister An Wan," Xiao Hua greeted politely but her eyes were not at all restrained in scanning the other girl's attire.

An Wan was dressed similarly to Xiao Hua, wearing a light pink dress with small flowers sewed at sleeves and at the end of the skirt. Their hair was pinned up with real flowers that were in the color of pink.

They looked just like flower girls with the duty to follow the bride to her wedding! (◕‿◕✿)

Her eyes were filled with appreciation as she secretly glanced at An Wan. An Jing might be the most beautiful maid Xiao Hua had seen in this world, but An Wan's beauty could be ranked second!

If it was an ordinary man, An Wan would have done something to stop the lustful glances, but this was Elder Sister Xiao Hua, a fellow female and with a higher position than her. Without any choice, she decided to bear with it but a seed of doubt had already been planted in her mind.

It was a normal occurrence for An Wan to see many ladies of any age to stare at the Third Prince with undisguised lust and greed in their eyes, resembling a pack of hungry wolves. They could not peel their eyes from his divine form and like a predator, tracking the Third Prince's every move.

An Wan had never seen Elder Sister Hua stared at the Third prince with inappropriate eyes. She would always stare downward, giving off timid and nervous feeling whenever he was around her. On the other hand, she would daringly stare at Princess Long Lian and Sister An Jing. Now, she even stares at An Wan!

Could it be that Elder Sister Hua...towards females?! Σ(O_O)

But the truth was actually simple. Xiao Hua does not dare to look at the Third prince to prevent the risk of doing embarrassing things. The Third prince's beauty fits the definition of hazard to health in the workplace!

"Do not speak unless the Third prince told you to. Follow my movement and pay attention to your surroundings. There are many that wish for the Third prince's failure and as inner maids, we must not be a burden to our prince." An Wan felt uncomfortable with Xiao Hua's stare and decided to move her attention away by giving her a bit of advice.