Vol 4 Chap 111

XH 111

Thankfully, her twenty-seven years of experience to be an independent adult in life pulled her back from her sappy mode.

"I'm yours if we got married," Xiao Hua calmly stated despite her inner-self jumping around happily. "But Yang Ling is yours and you should have a stronger man fighting beside you."

She admitted she sounded just like those cold female lead from the novels she had read, but she could not stop her sensible mind to take advantage of what was available for her to use. The only consolation she had was she would not abuse them or treat them badly. Just like how a good employer would not treat his employees badly.

"You want to share your tea with all my allies?" You want me to share you with my men? remained unspoken but it was clearly conveyed in his eyes.

"No, I do not plan to do so." Xiao Hua licked her dry lips and her breath hitched when she saw the Third Prince's eyes followed her tongue like a man starving for water in a desert.

Noooooo! Had she corrupted the innocent prince?!

Xiao Hua faked a cough to get back his attention to the proper subject. "I'm actually worried about people's reaction to my tea." Seeing her boyfriend was paying attention to what she said, she continued on with more confidence. "I could not compare much as the number of people that had tried my tea was less than the number of my fingers. But it seems that not everyone's reaction was the same."

The Third Prince frowned. "You mean Yang Ling?"

"More specifically, it's you, Lord Yang Ling, Duke Heng, and the King of Munzhu. The four of you seem to have a strong... desire of my tea. But Long Lian, Heise, and Old Madame Mong Lu were not overly... desirous of the tea. So does An Jing and An Wan for that matter."

"They might not be tea lovers; that might be why they had not enjoyed the tea in an appropriate manner."

Pray tell; is there an appropriate manner to enjoy tea? Is your orgasmic face the right way?

Despite that, she nodded to show her agreement towards his words. "That might be a factor too, as not everyone likes to drink tea. But I thought that to prove it, I need to have more people to try my tea and take note of how they reacted. I had asked Xi Ying and Da Bei to try my tea, but other than saying it's the best tea they had ever drunk, they were not...craving for it. They do not pester to drink more like Yang Ling, Duke Heng, and King of Munzhu." And you.

"Duke Heng enjoys tea every morning and he had tasted a wide range of tea. I could not say about Tian Liang, but I always thought he prefers wine. From Da Bei's retelling, Tian Liang was confident in his tea brewing and that indicates that he enjoys tea as well."

The Third Prince sighed, worry clouding his eyes. "But Yang Ling is not a tea lover. He prefers honey water and always found tea to be bitter. Whenever he was served tea, he would always complain about it, despite being in an official banquet."

"...Could it be because of that he's easier to get addicted to my tea?"

"If that's the case, Duke Heng and Tian Liang would not fight over your tea." Or him being possessive of his little flower's tea.

It was not possessive, but Long Zhu truly loved every food or drink made by his little flower. He does not know if he was just being a love sap fool, but her fried rice and tea were delicious and gave him a sense of peace and joy that was hard to discover in life.

Xiao Hua laughed awkwardly and lightly scratched her chin. "I'm not trying to prove anything, but I tend to think and imagine things. The only thing that's the same among you is being the supporting male lead!"