When Amanda First Met Atem

It was 5 years ago when I first met him. He told me at first he didn't know his own name, the one he goes by now. But let's just say that at first, I thought that when we first met that we would see each other again. But he knew that we would see each other again.
*Flashback 5 years ago*
It is today, I finally get to meet my new friend. But of course, it's scary to know what they think. So, I washed all the dishes, dried them and put them up. I changed into a cute dress, but then realized that they might not care what I wear. So, I changed into a pair of blue jeans with a black tank top. Suddenly, I hear my doorbell. Once I answered the door, I seen a very handsome guy standing there.
"Oh, um... Are you Amanda Chase?" He asked me.
"Yes... Not to be rude or anything, but who are you?" I asked.
"Oh yes. My name is Yami." He told me. He looked like he couldn't tell what his real name is, but there was something about him that just cries for me to help him.
"Please, so come in. Sorry if I look like one of your friends. I was going to wear a dress but I kinda just wanted to be myself." I told him.
"Please understand that no matter what you wear, you are already one of my friends." Yami told me. He looked at me and seen that I had a very beautiful smile. When he looked at my eyes, he had seen that there was something in me that might needed to be controlled. He kept looking into my eyes and that made me blush. When he smiled, it made me blush harder.
"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something that I need to know?" I asked very innocently.
"Oh it's nothing. Only that you might have some magical powers in you." He told me.
"It's true. I've had magical powers for 5000 years. The only way to control it was to marry the one who I loved. I love the Pharoah ever since we were both little. He would sneak out just to see me. He would tell me that he loved me. But once he battled Bakura, I thought that I lost him forever." I told Yami.
"I have something to confess..." I looked at him. "I'm the Nameless Pharaoh. I don't remember anything from my past. But when I heard your name, I had a memory that came to me." Yami told me. He told me that he had to meet his friends somewhere, and I told him that it was fine. I knew that Yami was indeed King Atem. I just knew, with all my heart. And that was the last time I ever saw him in this form for two weeks.
*End of flashback.*
I never thought the he would come back to me in that form again. But it was nice that the Pharoah was there for me and his other friends while he was here in the 21st century.