Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten:

I sighed in relief as everyone in the Meet and Greet group filed out of the room, the boys had left the room also, several moments ago, and I was just waiting patiently for everyone else to leave.  Felicity and her sister and friend left, as we'd each brought our own car, and it was just me.. waiting for Louis.

I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, I didn't know when I'd be able to see him again.  

"Elloise, c'mere," I heard Harry's voice, in that sweet English accent, the one I'd been missing for ages before we finally met up the night before.  I looked over to him, grinning before following behind Harry into a side room where the boys were freshening up, joking with one another.  

Spotting me, Louis put down what he was doing and walked over to me, pulling me into a corner of the room.  His arms wrapped around me, pulling me towards him in a sweet hug that left me grinning from ear to ear.  

His scent wrapped around my senses, and I breathed in deeply before releasing a dreamy sigh.  I didn't know it was even legal for a boy to smell so good.

"Do you have a job?"  

I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion, wondering why he was asking me a question like that before shaking my head.  "No.. why?"  

"Do you go to school?  Do you have any priorities in your life that stop you from leaving the city?"  

I shook my head once more, still confused though the many reasons why he could be asking were bombarding me.  Why?  Why did he want to know? What was going on?  

"Come on tour with us."

Choking on my own breathe, I looked over his shoulder as the rest of the lads stared at us, grins stretching across their faces, and Harry was nodding, urging me to say yes.  But could I just.. leave.  When were they leaving?  When did I have to make my choice?  What would I choose?

A thousand and one questions raced through my mind, before I decided to voice the main one.  "If I said yes.. when would we leave?"  

Louis' gorgeous brown hair sparkled in the lights, he stared down at me with his bright blue eyes, silently begging me to say yes.  God knew, I wanted to.  But it was a life-changing decision, I couldn't just say yes without honestly and properly thinking about it.  I wasn't some sixteen year old who could make rash decisions and mommy and daddy would save me.  

No.. I was an adult, and if someone went wrong, I wouldn't have daddy to save me, and I probably wouldn't have mommy either, because my mom was a busy, working class, single mother of a rowdy, horny, whorish fourteen year old girl, and that was all she could handle. 

"We leave tonight at midnight."

I bit my lip, looking around at all of the boys before staring up at Louis.  Could I really just leave Dallas, leave the city I'd grown up in, leave my mom and bratty sister whom I loved dearly?  

..Yes.  

I could, it would be hard, but I loved Louis.  Dallas would always be my hometown, it would always be here when I came back to visit, and everyone had to move out of their mothers house sooner or later, and she could barely afford both my sister and I, so really.. I'd be doing her a favour, wouldn't I?  

Louis was my future.. and my instinct was telling me to say yes and kiss him, and go about our lives.. together.  

"I'll go with you."  

I knew I'd chosen the right answer as a smile stretched across his beautifully sculpted face. His eyes lit up as he hugged me to him, pressing his soft lips to my own slightly chapped ones, kissing me hard and long.  I could practically feel his happiness radiating out of him, but soon, another force was smashing into us.