Chapter Six:

Chapter Six:

"Oh my god, that's disgusting!" I screeched as I gagged slightly, imagining what Harry was telling me about.

"Parmesan crumbed... lamb brain?"  My stomach flip-flopped as I turned away from my food and hid my face in Louis' shoulder, trying to get the sight out of my mind.  Who on Earth would ever eat that?  Why on Earth would he order that?

"It looked pretty tasty actually, but I had no idea what I was ordering and when I asked them what it was, I definitely wasn't going to eat it." 

Harry laughed, as if it was the funniest thing in the world but suddenly, I wanted to become a vegetarian.  

"Ewww," I pouted, shaking my head as I leaned against Louis, wondering if that sight would haunt me for the rest of eternity.  Why would anyone ever want to eat another living being's brain?  Besides zombies, of course.  Zombies I could understand, they had no brains of their own and all that, but.. humans eating it?  

"I think I'm done eating now.  Thanks a lot, Harry," I grumbled as I blindly pushed my arm out towards him, coming into contact a bit rougher than I wanted to.  I felt him move and then the sound of a body hitting the floor and I jerked my head up to stare at Harry mock-glaring up at me from the ground beside the table.  

"What are you doing down there, beggar boy?  No scraps for you!"  I grinned as he stood up and grabbed his plate, moving over to another table.  I felt guilty for about a half a second, thinking I'd upset him and he no longer wanted to sit with me, but that only lasted a moment before I felt something slick and slimy hit my face.  

A piece of pasta slid down to the floor and then suddenly there was another piece of pasta flying at me.  I sighed  as it hit me, telling myself I deserved this.  I wouldn't throw food back, I was a woman and didn't need to make a fool of myself in front of Louis.  

Louis didn't seem to care though as he grabbed a handful of food and threw it back at my food-attacker.  

Then the war was on as all of the boys began slinging food.  Piece after piece hit me until finally I jumped out of my seat and ran to a table far away from the flying food, hiding underneath it, hoping to stay slightly clean.  

This was a diner, and I wondered why none of the workers came out to make them stop.  But this was One Direction, they were rich and famous.  Of course nobody wanted to tell a celebrity to quit having fun, even if it meant they'd have to clean up this huge mess later tonight.  

I hoped that these boys left the poor people a nice big tip or something.  

"Where'd Elloise go?" I heard Harry ask, and I pulled myself farther underneath the table.  They probably wanted to pelt me with food some more.  I was not taking that chance!   "Elle, come out, we're done." 

I bit my lip before peaking out slightly, catching Louis' eyes as he slowly shook his head in a 'get back in there' fashion. I knew Harry just wanted to bombard me with food, that ungrateful bum!  I pressed myself against the wall, thankful that this booth and table was shaped like a circle, leaving very little room to see inside without getting right in front of the table itself.

I was safe.. at least for another two minutes while Harry checked under the rest of the tables before finally coming to mine. 

"Oi!" I heard Louis call out just as I heard my best friends feet approaching the table. "I bet she went in to the bathroom, thinking she was safe there." I grinned as Harry took off towards the bathrooms on the other side of the diner before crawling out from my hiding place.  I dashed to the table and grabbed a large handful of my chicken alfredo pasta before running towards the bathrooms.  

Moments later, Harry came out and I pushed my hand up into his face and smiled as I felt the slimy pasta slipping through my fingers as I ran my hand all over Harry's face.  

As I stepped back, I saw the smile stretched across my best friends face as he too brought of his hand and smashed a bowl of mashed potatoes into my face.  

Okay, I deserved that, totally.  

"Are we done yet?" I pouted, crinkling my nose up at the odd feeling of potatoes siding down my face, falling into my shirt and the floor around me.  

I wondered vaguely if I would even be able to get my clothes clean but decided right at that moment wasn't the time to think about it.  

"Yes, now on to bigger and better subjects! Are you coming to the concert tomorrow?" I looked towards the boy who had asked, nodding at Niall as I wiped the food off of me as best as I could, though I probably still looked like a monster.  

"Yeah, Harry sent me four tickets and backstage passes.  My good friend, her litte sister and little sisters best friend are going, we'll be front and center the whole time," I grinned, though I wasn't looking forward to being so close to such loud noises for a long period of time.  The idea of watching them all sing was fun, I wanted to see my.. boyfriend, out on the stage.  

It was still weird to call him that.  

My boyfriend.  

I blushed just at the word alone as the boys all nodded.  "Good, then afterwards we can all stay backstage and eat a bit before the meet and greet, how does that sound?" 

I nodded, grinning at the fact that the other three boys were at least trying to spend time with me also, and not just ignoring me like they easily could have done.  

"We should probably get going, it's getting late," Niall muttered, glancing at his watch.

I pulled out my phone, thankful that it had survived the food fight and gasped at the fact that it was already half past ten.  We'd been here for two and a half hours?  Mom was going to kill me for keeping her car out so late!  

"Jesus, yes, my mom is going to murder me.  I brought her car here, she's probably worried I've wrecked it or something."  

I bit my lip roughly as Louis moved closer, putting his arm around my shoulder as he moved us towards the door.  "We'll walk you out, there's no telling what the paparazzi will try. Also, your image will probably be all over magazines and the television tomorrow, so dont be surprised."  

I nodded, already having expected that as the other band boys gathered around us and together we all walked out to the still quite large paparazzi crowd, and several screaming girls.  A set of bodyguards seemed to move close to us, keeping everyone at bay as we all walked towards my mom's car.  

I was slightly embarrassed that my moms car was a dusty, older model sedan but nobody commented on it and that helped to elleviate a bit of my worry.  

What was a girl like me doing with One Direction anyways?  

That question zoomed through my brain to my veins down to my heart, my feet and back up all over again.  I had no job, my mom owned a bakery, my sister was a hateful brat, we barely had money to buy her school suppies and pay all of our bills, and here I was with some of the richest boys in the world.  

I unlocked the driver side door to the car, trying to ignore the bright flashing lights of people taking pictures of me and the boys covered in food.  God, what was everyone going to think of me after seeing me looking like a potato-pasta monster?  

Doubts and fears seemed to fill me as I got into the front seat and Louis shut the door behind me.  I stared at him as he smiled at me before shaking my head.  It didn't matter what anyone thought of me, I loved Louis , I've loved him since before I knew who he was, he was the one that mattered.  If he was happy with me, and I was happy with him then what did it really matter if anyone else wasn't happy or thought badly of me?  

The answer was, it didn't.  It didn't matter what anyone else thought.  

I smiled at Louis as they turned away, and I drove off, making sure not to accidentally run anyone over on my way out of the parking lot of AJ's Diner.  

[[A/: Aw, a fun chapter :3  I hope you guys enjoyed this, let me know what you think of it yes?  This is going to be a short story, so dont expect more than a bit of drama and no plot, with a few more chapters.  (I'm thinking that there will be 10 or 15 chapters in all, so we're already almost halfway done :)]]