Chapter Seven:

Chapter Seven:

Banging on my bedroom door woke me up the next morning, and I groaned, stretching my arms above my head and arching my back as my spine popped satisfyingly.  The banging continued and I looked over at my phone, picking it up to see it was barely seven in the morning.  I sat up, patting down my light brown hair down as I knew that it would be wild and medusa-like before standing up and padding my way to my door.

"You're on the television!"  

I blinked up at Callum as he panted for breath in front of me as if he'd just ran a marathon before his words registered in my mind.  

"I'm... on television?"  He nodded, grabbing my hand and pulling me into my living room before turning on the TV and changing the channel to where The Insider was playing. Pictures of me before and after going in to AJ's flashed on the screen, as well as some video as they talked about me, not knowing who I was and wondering what I was doing with the young rockstars.  

"You're either dating Louis or Harry of One Direction, and seeing as how last night you mentioned having a date with your boyfriend of two years whose name is Louis, I'm betting on the first one.  Why didn't you tell me, Elle?"  

My eyes widened as I stared at him.

"I didn't know it was Louis Tomlinson!  I didn't know until last night, Callum."

"Wait, Elloise!  You're dating Louis of One Direction?" I turned to my sister who was staring at her phone as she spoke to me, only glancing at me momentarily before turning her phone towards me and  continuing to do whatever it was she was doing.  

"Yeah.. I didn't know until last night, but yes, I'm dating him.  I'm all over the televistion and Louis warned me I'd be on magazines also."    

She turned her phone to the TV as it showed a close up of my face before turning back to me and it was then that I realized what she was doing.  "Are you video recording this?"  My sisters blue eyes widened as slighty before she smiled. 

"Yes."

I made a dash for her, wanting to get that recording before she could do anything with it but she darted towards her room  and slammed the door shut in my face, locking it quickly behind her.  I pounded on the door, trying the doorknob just in case before turning to Callum with an undoubtedly horrified look on my face.  

What would she do with that video?  

*_*_*

An hour later, that was made completely clear as messages were sent to me from all my friends, they'd seen me in a Youtube video admitting that I was in a relationship with The Louis Tomlinson.  It had already gotten thousands upon thousands of views, I realized as I went onto the computer to read all that was being said about it.  

The comments on the video varied from 'What a whore' to 'I hope she dies' to 'They look like an adorable couple'.  For every one person that seemed to stand up for Louis and I as a couple, five or six more beat them down with threats and bullying.  

But that wasn't the worst part of it, people begged my sister to tell them where I lived and she would reply that it would be released on her Twitter account later tonight.  

I stared in horror at what my sister had done.  Could she have possibly hated me so much that she wanted to make my life hell? Why was she doing this?  What did she want?  Those questions and so many more zoomed through my mind as my eyes went unseeing and I could just stare off into space.  

Until Callum wrapped me in his arms anyway.  

It reminded me too much of how we met, kids bullying me in high school to the point where I would go hide in corners or bathrooms and cry to myself.  Then one day, popular Callum came up to me and just hugged me.  He sat next to me until the next bell for class, he didn't say anything, he just held me in his arms and let me cry into his shoulder.

Much like I was doing right that second.  

"She'll ruin everything.."

"Not if you dont let her.  Who cares if she uploaded the video, Elle?  I doubt she'll actually give out the address and if she does, then call the cops on whoever shows up at your door. Let your mom know what she's done, be a good little snitch," he ran his fingers through my hair as he spoke, calming me down immediately.  

Of course he was right, Callum was always right.

I wouldn't let this slow me down, I was stronger than this, I was a grown woman and I could handle myself if worse came to worse.  A bit of hate wouldn't stop me, I was happy with Louis, even if he travelled a lot and I probably would almost never see him, we did make a good couple and I wouldn't let a bunch of fourteen year old girls mess that up.

"Thank you, Cal."  

*_*_*

"So you're dating a member of One Direction?" Felicity asked as she and I were in my room getting ready for the concert later that day.  Her sister and friend were in my living room, and my sister was still locked up in her room refusing to come out.  

Good thing too, because teenager or not, I'd have punched her if she dared to show her face.

"How'd you know?"

"You're everywhere Elle.  Your video where you admit to dating Louis Tomlinson is viral.  If my sister had seen it you'd be a dead girl for stealing her man," Felicity chuckled, smiling.  

"Well.. she'll figure it out by tonight, we're going to eat with them backstage and hang out at the Meet and Greet later tonight.  I imagine somewhere in between all that, she'll figure out that I'm dating him." 

I restraightened my hair as Felicity did her makeup, then we switched and I made sure to not put on eyeliner or mascara, there would be a lot of sweating and jumping, I didn't want to wear anything that would smear.  Aftwerwards Felicity squeezed herself into a pair of tight skinny jeans and I stared at her.

"You'll never be able to get those pants off, girl," I arched my eyebrow as she thought for a moment before replying.

"If I can't get them off, then neither can a rapist."  

I vaguely remembered hearing that somewhere else but laughed as she put on a gorgeous billowy green shirt that brought out her eyes. Her shoes were high heeled and all in all, she looked beautiful, but she would have hell at that concert.  High heeled shoes?  The poor girl had no idea what she was in for, but she shrugged me off when I tried to persuade her to put different shoes on.  

"Are you guys ready yet?" Her sister, Trinity, whined from outside my bedroom door.  

"Yeah, give us another minute and we're done," Felicity called out before handing me her necklace and asking me to put it on for her.  

Then.. we were ready to go see my best friend and boyfriend at their bands concert. 

[[A/N: Woot, another chapter. Vote and tell me what you think?  I'd appreciate it :D Her sister's a little &#$%$* Yeah?  Yeah.  Next chapter is the concert/lunch/meet and greet, yay :D  Expect some drama soon :) also, happy birthday Niall :D]]