Chapter Eight:

Chapter Eight:

"It's so hot in here, so loud.. so.. smelly."  

I smiled as Felicity complained, her eyes wandering around the mass bodies of tweens and teens who were screaming for One Direction.  She was right, so many bodies in one spot made it unbelievably hot, not to mention the heat that had to be coming from the lights on the stage.  

People were already sweating, which was why it smelled so bad inside and I wish I had perfume to spray into my nose, you'd think even children such as they were would know to put on deoderant before coming out into public, but no.  

Obviously many of them didn't realize how much they'd be sweating or how rank it would become in this place.  The concert was being held in the American Airlines Center's stadium, it was a pretty large place but now it was crowded with bodies.  I couldn't begin to imagine having to be in places like this constantly like the boys had to be.  

I could just see myself snapping after the first few and going on a murderous rampage.  

My eyes widened at that thought before I shook it loose, with-holding the need to cover my ears as suddenly everyone began screaming.  Looking towards the stage I realized One Direction was beginning the concert, their faces smiling out at the crowd and I blushed lightly as Louis looked over and winked at me.  

Several people screamed, as if he were making the motion for them, but I knew better and I felt my heart swell even as some thirteen year old knocked me in the back of the head as she screamed out her love for Harry.  

As they boys talked to the crowd, I didn't pay much attention, honestly finding the audience more entertaining, their cheers and screaming and screeching.  Their signs and obvious adoration for the boys.  

The fans; they insulted each other sometimes, I noticed as Louis began singing and music played in the background.   Calling each other names of the music and pushing each other, when it came to One Direction, the teenage girl fans were easily angered and hatred blared in their eyes at the other fans.

Soon, I realized more and more people stopping to stare at me as I smiled and began to pay attention to the actual concert, and soon though most fans were still screaming and jumping and singing, I had at least two dozen girls staring at me in a mixture of awe and hatred, and not all of them were tweens.  

"I'm going to head to find a toilet," I said into Felicity's ear, she turned and nodded, smiling before getting back into the music.  I didn't have to use the toilet but the staring was creeping me out, I hated it when people stared at me.  Was my hair a mess?  My shirt on inside out?  

Once I'd made it to the toilet, I checked the mirror to find I looked fine.  I looked really good, in fact.  My face was flushed attractively and my makeup was still in tact.  So why were those girls staring at me, I wondered.

The door to the women's bathroom opened and three girls about my age, and two girls a bit younger than me stepped in, their attention set on me as the youngest looking locked the doors behind them while the others glared.  

"You're the girl who is supposedly dating Louis, right?"  

I wasn't one to be intimidated easily, but there comes a time when even I knew that you couldn't stand up for yourself while surrounded by people who could easily bash your brains in, and by the looks of them, they probably would without a second thought.  

"No, of course not," I lied, though I knew that they didn't believe me.  I was on awful liar and my face was plastered everywhere, of course diehard fans would recognize me easily, even after only one day.  

One of the girls about my age snorted, stepping up to me as she sneered.  "We're not stupid, so how about this, you stay away from him.  You're ruining our chances."  

"No."

I squeezed my eyes shut momentarily as I pressed my back against the tiled wall, mentally berating myself as I spoke without thinking.  But there was no point in backing away now.  I wouldn't allow a few girls to scare me or ruin my relationship.  

The girl who had come closer sneered, her slightly yellowed teeth showing as he ugly brown eyes glared.  Her brown and dyed red streaked hair was tied back in a sloppy ponytail that did nothing to accentuate her nice facial structure, making her look plain and rather unattractive.  

Her petite hands moved to my shoulders and pushed me hard into the wall that was only two inches behind me, the pain from her hands connecting to my body hurt more than the wall however and I moved quickly, pushing her back into her friends and stepping away.  

I wasn't going to let some self-obsessed fans push me around.

The two younger ones, looking to be sisters or maybe even twins with their black hair and similar brown eyes, caught her and the two others stepped forward.  

I felt like I was a streetfighter for a moment, but that didn't last long as the first girl darted out and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me down.  

"He's ours!"  

I knew that if I  fought back, I'd be pummeled.  If I didn't fight back, I'd be pummeled and if I tried to escape.. well I'd be pummeled.  So I didn't have too much of a choice, and I was always one to fight for what I believed in, which explained my next move. 

I grabbed the hand that was tangled in my hair, twisting it until the girl in front of me cried out and released me.  Stupidly, I backed myself into the wall again as the five girls seemed to surround me for the most part.  

Why were they even doing this?  Because I was dating a celebrity who they wanted to be with?   That wasn't a reason to beat the living daylights out of me.. yet that seemed to be exactly what they were going to do.  

While I was thinking, a hand came out of nowhere and punched me in the cheek, forcing my head to knock back into the tiled wall.  I grunted, blinking back tears.  I was a fighter but I cried just as easily as anyone when I was hurt.  I could already feel my cheek swelling, and without much thinking, I held out my arms as if pretending to be an airplane and ran towards the girls like a bull, crashing into one and hitting two in the mouth on my way passed.  

I hit the bathroom door, moving to unlock it before pulling it open and dashing out of the bathroom.  

Fight or flight.  

I seemed to have picked a mixture of both, at the time.  I ran into someone as soon as I made it out of the toilets and squeaked.  

"Elle?  Oh my gosh, what happened to your face?"  I blinked up at Felicity before looking around at the bathroom door and debating on whether or not to tell her how I was just basically jumped by five girls thinking that if they beat me up, they would be able to be with Louis.  

"Diehard fans happened to my face!  Can we please go?  Far far away.  I need ice, there's bound to be a medical station here somewhere right?"  

Felicity grabbed my elbow, leading me away and I looked back momentarily to find those five girls staring at me as if I was the worst person on the planet.  What did I ever do to deserve this, my mind questioned as I touched my cheek, flinching as pain radiated from it.  

Jesus that one girl knew how to hit.