Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

That next day as soon as I woke up, my phone beeped, alerting me to the fact that I had a text message.  I rubbed at my eyes for a moment before groaning and turning over and plucking it from the top of my nightstand.  

[You live in Dallas, right?] It was from Louis, and I blushed just at the fact that he'd texted me, but not only that, he remembered where I lived too, even though I'd only told him once, and that was almost two years ago.  

It's not that I'm surprised that he could remember, it's just sometimes I feel as if I'm not important enough for him to need to remember, not that I meant to feel that way, not by any means.  I didn't want to feel so unimportant, it was just how my brain worked, I never thought I was important enough for people to remember facts about me.  

But Louis had remembered.  

[Yeah, why?]

I stood up, placing my phone on my pillow as I drug myself across the deep, scarlet red plush carpet in my room and into the hallway before making my way to the -thankfully- empty bathroom.  Once I'd taken a quick shower I wrapped a towel around myself  and padded my way back to my room, checking my phone on the way to my closet.

 But he still hadn't text back quite yet.  

I quickly got dressed, before I heard my sisters alarm started blaring Justin Beiber. Instead of turning off her alarm like most people, she just left it running. Soon I heard the bathroom door slam closed and I knew she'd be in that bathroom for over an hour; she wouldn't be able to hear her music in the first place, but she still left it on.  She'd also throw a huge conniption fit if she came back to her room and realized I'd turned it off, so instead of dealing with that, I just left it there.  

My phone beeped once more, and I quickly ran from my closet to go check it.  [Do you know where AJ's diner is?]  

[Yes...]  

I waited for him to explain it to me a bit more as I went to plug in my hair straightener.  I brushed out the tangles in my long, brown hair, grimacing as my brush got snagged on a particularly painful one  before I took my hair dryer to it.    I heard my phone beep once more in the background but I just kept going along with getting my hair fixed and looking decent.  

Today was going to be a good day.  I'd be hanging out with Callum, the guy who lets me use his toilet whenever my sister is hogging it, all day and then after that, I get to see Harry again for the first time in over a year and meet his bandmates.  I'd essentially be having dinner with the most well known teenage boys in the entire world, and to say I was excited would be a complete understatement.  

My hair fell across my back, perfectly straight, after I'd finished working on it, and I walked over to kneel beside my full-size bed to check underneath, immediately finding and pulling on my converse.  

[We should meet.  I know it's really sudden, but I want to meet you Ella, and I'm in town, so I thought it would be pretty cool if we could meet up tonight at AJ's Diner, maybe around eight?]  

I would be able to meet him?  My eyes widened as a huge smile graced my lips and I suddenly squealed, holding my phone tightly to my chest as I fell onto my bed, almost crying just from happiness.  

Then.. I remembered something.  I was supposed to be meeting Harry at AJ's too, at the same time.  I couldn't go there to see my best friend and then leave him to meet my boyfriend (of sorts) and I couldn't go there to meet my boyfriend, then leave him to be with my best friend.  

[I promised to meet another of my friend's at AJ's tonight too Louis.]  

[That's fine, please Ella, we should meet each other.  Bring your friend, I've got a few of mine with me too, so you wont feel so alone and just.. yeah.  Please?]  

I sighed, biting my lip to the point where it was painful.  This might be my one chance to meet and see and hear Louis, the boy I'd fallen completely in love with.  I couldn't say no, and I'd like to think that my best friend was understanding enough that he wouldn't be upset with me...

[All right, eight o'clock it is.  How will I know it's you?]  

[Wear a blue shirt, I'll find you.  I've got to go, talk to you later babe.]

*_*_*_*_*

"I'm going to meet Louis tonight," I smiled towards Callum as he flicked on the TV, switching to Cartoon Network in order to watch some good ol' fashioned Tom and Jerry.  

"That's your little boyfriend, right?"  

Glaring at his perfectly handsome form as it laid on the couch, I nodded.  "You know it is."  Callum smiled, his white teeth almost sparkling and contrasting with his dark hair and eyes.  Callum, in all honesty, was probably the most fit and handsome guy I'd ever had the fortune to meet as of yet.  

His dark brown hair was curly and unkempt, his chocolate brown eyes sparkling with happiness and now that he wasn't at work, he had his snakebite piercings in with a grin stretched across his face.

"Yeah, I know he is, Elle.  You'll be safe, right?"

"I'm meeting Harry at the same time, same place.  Luois is bringing his friends and Harry has himself and his bandmates.  I'm sure that everything will be fine.  I'll have my phone in case of emergency, too.  I promise."  

Callum nodded before his eyes turned back just in time to watch Jerry become invisible, ready to haunt Tom as a joke.  I sat back and watched as well, glad that it was Friday and I could finally spend some time with him.   

We spent every Friday together, he was off work Fridays and Saturdays, Saturdays were the time when he went to go visit his boyfriend all day, then he had dinner with his mom.  He'd be back late Saturday night to get some rest and be up for work the next day.  Callum, despite his appearance of looking like the 'badass emo boy', was an amazing person.  

He loved to laugh and make people laugh, he was good for fashion advice and if you had a problem, he would be there quicker than your own best friend.

I yawned, nestling down into the chair and watched happily as Tom also became invisible, ready to get payback on Jerry.  

[[A/N: Fluff chapter, sorry :/  But i upload pretty quickly so Im thinking that the next will be up within a couple days.  I'm going to go play Pokemon now c:]]