Chapter 13

~*~*~Niall’s POV~*~*~

Once the concert was over, we all rushed over to our separate rooms. Louis to make sure he gets everything before we leave, Harry and Zayn to shower, Liam’s probably going to do a twitcam, and I just headed right for the mini-fridge in my room. I ran over to it, tripping over the couch, and grabbed the crisps out of it. Why there are crisps in it, I don’t know. All I know is that I needed food, now.

I jumped on the couch, shoving another handful of crisps in my mouth. I grabbed my phone and opened the twitter app. I hit Liam’s profile and waited for the screen to load. His last tweet was over 5 hours ago. He must not be doing a twitcam now then. I closed Twitter and opened up my messages. I had a new text from my mum; I’ll read that later. I opened Liam’s messages quickly typed a text to Liam.

Hey LEYUM, can I go to your room?

After I hit “send,” I sat on the couch devouring my crisps. After finishing those I grabbed a can of Pringles and my guitar. I started to fool around playing random chords.

“I wanna live forever, I wanna learn how to fly!” I glanced over at my phone, no new messages. I knew that if Liam didn’t see it now then he wouldn’t see it till later. I put my guitar on the chair and grabbed my phone and a hat.

I walked out backstage where everyone was still rushing around trying to load up all the equipment and get everything out of the venue. I walked over to Liam’s dressing room and knocked. There wasn’t an answer so I just walked in. I assumed that he was in the shower or something. What I didn’t expect was to come face-to-face with an empty dressing room. I looked around, Liam was nowhere in sight. I glanced in the bathroom and saw that there was still Liam’s watch and comb. It looked like he had left in a rush, leaving everything but his phone behind. I walked out of Liam’s dressing room and walked over to Zayn’s.

“Zayn! Have you seen Liam?” I said as I walked in, not even bothering to knock.

“Um, care to knock mate?” I looked back at the door and shrugged.

“Whatever, have you seen Liam?”

“Not after the concert, why? Did he eat your food again Niall?” Zayn asked.

“No! I walked into his room, walking to see if he was doing a twitcam so I could butt in, but he wasn’t there! I think he might’ve left!” I started to pace around the room, grabbing the bag of crisps Zayn left on the couch. I shoved a handful in and continued talking. “Do you think fans got to him? Zayn! What if he’s been kidnapped?!” I gasped.

“Whoa there Niall. Slow down! Liam didn’t get taken by fans, or kidnapped!” Zayn said as he walked over to me and made me sit down. “He probably went back to the hotel already. He’s probably tired after seeing Hayley and all that stuff. Chill out mate.”

“But he left his watch and everything but his phone in his room! And he never answered my text I sent him!”

“He left his watch?”

“YES!”

“Easy there buddy. Let’s go talk to Louis and Harry. They could’ve seen him.”

Zayn grabbed my arm and walked me out of his room and over to Harry’s. I kept shoving in handful after handful of crisps into my mouth as we walked. Zayn walked up to Harry’s door and knocked.

“Harry! Louis! We have a situation!” Zayn yelled through the door when they didn’t answer. He looked over to me and shrugged. I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed the handle and walked in.

“Hey!” Harry yelled when we walked in. He was sitting on the couch, naked of course, and watching a video on his phone. I walked over to him and grabbed his phone.