Chapter 10

~*~*~Liam’s POV~*~*~

Why is Hayley here? That thought was running constantly through my head as I walked into the room and sat on the couch by Niall.

“Hey lads, and ladies.” I said as I glared at Harry. I was still pissed at him for what he did before.

“Hey Liam! This is Hayley and this is Jamie!” Niall introduced us as he grabbed a bag of crisps from behind the couch.

“Hello Jamie, Hayley.” I tried to sound like I wasn’t bothered by them being here, but my voice cracked when I said her name. She just stared at me with her big brown eyes. They still looked sad, which really bothered me.

“Hey!” Jamie said and waved at me, I smiled and waved back. She had her black hair straightened, showing off her layers. I just glanced over at Zayn who was all but drooling over her.

“Hey guys, you, um, wanna play a game?”

“TRUTH OR DARE!” Louis shouted and started jumping on the couch, clapping his hands excitedly.

“Looks like its truth or dare. Alright, everyone on the floor.” Harry said getting off the couch. We all sat around in a circle in front of the couches. “Liam next to Hayley, Niall on the other side of her, Jamie sit next to Niall, watch out for his farts, and Zayn next to her. I’ll sit next to him and Louis, you’re next to Liam.”

“Ok, move it people!” Louis clapped his hands and sat down next to be. Hayley walked over and sat on my other side, a blush coloring her face. I just sat there, still in shock at what Harry is making me do. I have to sit next to Hayley and play truth or dare. How can this night get any worse?

~*~*~Hayley’s POV~*~*~

When I heard that I had to sit next to Liam, I froze. I was finally getting a chance to sit next to Liam. I walked over to him and sat down, I could feel my face warming as I sat down.

“Alright! I go first!” Louis announced. “Um, Liam! Truth or dare?” I looked over to Liam and saw him blink a few times.

“Uh, truth.”

“Wimp!” Harry said as he pointed his finger at Liam.

“Ha ha nice one Harreh! Anyway, so Liam. If you had to go on a date with anyone in this room, who would it be?” Louis asked in his announcer voice.

“Really Lou?” Liam whined.

“Yes! Now answer, no stalling!” Liam just groaned.

“Uh, probably…Hayley.” He whispered. My jaw dropped. Did Liam Payne just say that he’d go out with me?! I know it was between Jamie and I, but still!

“What was that liam? I can’t hear you?” Harry asked. Liam repeated his answer a little bit louder. “Nope, still can’t hear.” Liam said it again, louder still.

“I still can’t hear you Liam.”

“I SAID I’D GO OUT WITH HAYLEY!” Liam yelled, he threw his arms up in the air, his face going red. He looked pissed.

“Heard you that time mate.” Liam just started mumbling nonsense under his breath.

“Son of a…” He sighed. “Alright Harry, truth or dare?”

“Dare!” Harry said, but once he saw Liam’s face he looked scared.

“Alright Curly. I dare you to prank call… Paul!” The boys started laughing and grabbed Jamie’s phone so Paul wouldn’t recognize the number. They dialed his number and handed it to Harry. They put it on speaker so we could all hear it.