Chapter 4

~*~*~Liam’s POV~*~*~

I woke up to the smell of something burning. I jumped out of bed, not caring that I was only in my boxers, and ran out towards my kitchen. In there I found Niall and Harry waving dishtowels at the smoke alarm, which I just realized was going off. I grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and waved that in front of the smoke alarm. After it finally went off, I turned and glared at Harry and Niall, who just looked around the room at everything but me.

“What did you two num-nuts do this time?”

“Well,” Niall said, “I wanted to make some pancakes, you know like how Mum made them, and I was following the recipe when it started smoking and the alarm went off. I don’t know what I did wrong!” Niall buried his face in his hands. I put my arm around his shoulders.

“You put the butter on a hot pan didn’t you?” I looked away from Niall and looked at Harry.

“Uh, were we not supposed to do that?” he asked. I looked over at the stove and then back to Harry.

“You are supposed to warm the pan up a little, then but the butter on and lift the pan up and move the butter around till it’s all melted.” I just shook my head, this stuff always happens to me.

“Oh, oopsie.” Harry looked over at Niall and I then just walked out of the room, which was probably smart. This was going to be the 5th pan I’ve had to replace this month because Niall or Harry were trying to cook.

“S-sorry Liam.” Niall picked his face out of his hands and looked at me guiltily. I knew I couldn’t make him feel any worse about this whole situation. I sighed.

“It’s alright Niall, just please wake me up before you try to cook.”

“OK! Can we still make pancakes though?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Harry! Give me back my comb! I need it!” Zayn yelled as he chased Harry around the flat. We are supposed to be packing for our tour, but of course someone has to make it take longer. This time it was the curly boy.

“NEVER!” Harry yelled. He ran around the couch where I cut him off on the one side, just wanting this to be over. Zayn cut him off on the other side, but Harry being Harry thought he could jump over the couch. He jumped, but his foot hit the top of the couch and he came crashing down. I stood there, shocked that the idiot even tried it, while Zayn ran around the couch and grabbed his comb and was petting it. Niall walked into the room and immediately started laughing.

“I’LL SAVE YOU HAZZA!” Louis screamed and ran over to Harry, pulling at him and hugging him. Larry Stylinson moment!

 I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had gotten a new DM on Twitter, hopefully it was Hayley. We had been talking for 2 weeks now, and I feel like we’ve known each other forever! I knew she was hiding something because she didn’t seem as excited for some reason. It’s weird, I can know she’s hiding something over the internet, call me crazy but I know my friends. I saw the DM, it was from Hayley, and it was short, very uncharacteristic of her.

@HAYley_gurl37:

@Real_Liam_Payne: hey li-li. I, um have a question… ~Hayley

Alright, now that was just strange, she never replies with anything that short. Maybe this was what’s bothering her. Maybe she’s nervous about asking me this question. I typed in a quick reply.

@Real_Liam_Payne:

@HAYley_gurl37: hey hay, what’s up? You know you can ask me any question without asking me, right? Is something bothering you? ~Li-li