Chapter 18

~*~*~Louis’s POV~*~*~

After Zayn left to go after Maya, I went onto my twitter. I had a few thousand new followers, nothing new. I scrolled through my notifications; there were a lot of girls wanting me to get an Instagram account.

“Hazza, what’s Instagram?”I asked, glancing over to Harry. Harry glanced up from his phone.

“What do you want, Lou?”

“Have you heard of Instagram?”

“Insta-what?”

“Instagram.”

“Instagram?” I nodded, “Nope” He said, going back to whatever he was doing before on his phone.

I clicked on one of the links a fan left for me bringing me to an Instagram account. Her username was 1DLUVVA367. Her page was just filled with pictures. There were pictures of me, the boys, and a girl which I assumed was the fan. She wasn’t half bad looking with her short red hair and bright green eyes. I scrolled down to just see even more pictures, but this time by different people.

“I think it’s a website where you post pictures. Like Twitter with pictures… Harry?” I looked up at Harry. He was sideways in his chair, kicking his feet up on one armrest, and resting his head on the other.

“Harry?” I got no answer. I rolled my eyes and called his name louder. “Harry.” Still he didn’t look up. “You bloody idiot.” I muttered under my breath. I got up and walked over to his chair.

“HARRY EDWARD STYLES!” I screamed, right in Harry’s ear. He flinched and fell out of his chair. I couldn’t help but laugh at him. To top it off he was glaring at me, which only made him look like an angry lion with his mane of hair.

“It’s not funny Lou!”

“Yes…It…Is!” I spit out between laughs. I walked over to my chair and collapsed into it. After a few deep breaths, I was able to stop laughing, well mostly.

“What do you want Lou?” Harry asked, sitting in his chair and crossing his arms.

“I said that I think Instagram is like Twitter, but with pictures. Do you think management would mind if I made an account?”

“Pictures? I don’t know. They should be fine with it, I mean it’s not like the fans can really talk to us right?”

“I think so. I’ll make one anyway. Management can just deal with it.”

“Is it called  Instagram?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I wanna make an account too. Be my first follower?”

“No Jimmy protested!” I said, smirking. I was quoting a book I quoted in one of our video diaries when we were on the X Factor.

“I miss those video diaries. Hey! We should make one here and post it on Instagram once we make our accounts!”

“That’s a brilliant Hazza!” I quickly made an account.

“Hey Harry, what’s your username gonna be?”

“I was thinking of making it ‘Haz_2’”

“That’s terrible Harry! You need to at least out a little bit of thought into this!”

“Oh yeah, well what’s your username?”

“BooBear999” I said with a smug look on my face.

“Really? And you say my username is bad.”

“What’s wrong with my username?!”

“Oh nothing, Boo Bear.” He said mockingly.