Chapter 3

~*~*~ Liam’s POV~*~*~

I glanced up from my iPhone. The lads were out getting food, Nando’s probably, and I was stuck here. I looked over into my tank. Boris was out sunning on his rock.

“Boris, why do girls always break up with me? Am I not good enough?” Boris just looked over at me like he had his own problems to care about. I wonder what life is like for a turtle. All they do is swim around, eat and sun. Seems like they’re living the life. Although plenty of people have told me that I’m living the life most teenage guys dream, having girls literally throwing themselves at me to just touch me. I mean, yeah it’s awesome being a superstar and all, but sometimes I just want to back to the time when I could walk down the street without bodyguards and without being mobbed by hundreds of screaming girls. Now if the fans were calmer and jst wanted to say hi, that’d be awesome. But come on, face it Liam, that is never going to happen. At least not anytime soon. My phone vibrated in my hand, seems like Hayley_gurl37 has replied to me. It seems like she’s the only fan who is actually looking out for me.

@HAYley_gurl37:

@Real_Liam_Payne aww liam, I shouldn’t but thanks anyway! :D and im bullied for being smart, ugly and fat. Yeah it can get pretty ugly during school. But I have an awesome bff that helps me through it, even though she gets bullied too for talking to me [; and aww D”: im sorry about that liam!! If it makes you feel any better, you deserve someone who will stay with you through thick and thin, not that Danielle isn’t a good person or anything, but it seems to me that she didn’t ‘love’ you enough to stick around. I know I would’ve :P (look, I feel BRITISH!) Xxx ~HAYley

I stared at my phone in shock at what I just read. Someone as beautiful as Hayley was being bullied for being ugly? That’s insane! She is gorgeous! She has beautiful shoulder-length dirty blonde hair that complements her chocolaty brown eyes. She has a cute little baby face that I just want to pinch and luscious pick lips that I could kiss all day. Wait a minute, kiss all day? I must not be having a hard time getting over Dani if I’m saying things like that about girls I haven’t even met before.

Knock knock. I sighed and locked my phone and shoved it into my back pocket. I walked over to the door and looked through the peep-hole. If it’s one thing I’ve learned being on tour, it would be to always check who is at the door before opening it. I opened the door without looking once in Texas and these girls mobbed me. I looked through the peep hole and saw that it was just the lads, and of course, Louis was making strange faces into it. I chuckled as I opened the door.

“Geez Lou, could you get any uglier?”

“Watch it mister. You don’t know when the swag masta from doncasta is gonna strike!” Louis yelled as he did some ninja move. I just rolled my eyes as they all walked in. Niall of course headed to the kitchen, Zayn to the bathroom, and Harry and Lou sat on each other on the couch. Harry grabbed the Wii remote and was searching for a movie through Netflix.

“Movie night?” I asked them.

“Oh yes! HP marathon!” Niall yelled from the kitchen.

“Did Niall get to pick the movie?” I asked Harry. Curls just nodded with an excited look on his face. I forgot that those two were crazy for Harry Potter movies. I think it’s because of Emma Watson is in the movies. Anyway, we are stuck watching HP, so harry found the first one and pressed play.

“THE MOVIE IS STARTING ZAYN!” Louis yelled.

“Geez Lou, was that necessary?” Harry rubbed his ears like Louis had burst his eardrum.

“I’m coming; I’m coming. Goodness.” Zayn walked out of the bathroom still perfecting his poof. I just rolled my eyes at him as I sat down on the loveseat and pulled out my phone. I typed in a reply to Hayley.