Chapter 6

Hey guys!! my authors note is going first today [: i just need to say that i will post whenever i find time to write another chapter, now that school is starting and soccer is in season, it might not be as often as you and i want it to be!! so i'm saying sorry in advance if i dont update a lot!! [: im in 4 honors classes and an AP class, so i have lots of homework!! 

ANYWAY, on a happier note, i finally updated!! YAY!! :D vote for that??? LOL so i don't really like this chapter. TBH it sucks, but i hope you like it anyway!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN if you liked this chapter!! And please please please with sugar on top tell me how i did!! [: it means a lot to me and i try to read everything you guys say and fix things if they need to be fixed!!!! thanks guys!! I LOVE YOU MY CREME CAKES!! xD

~Erica <333 |:^{D

~*~*~Hayley’s POV~*~*~

After we had gotten manicures and pedicures, we headed off to the hair salon. I was having trouble deciding between getting my hair curled, or getting highlights put in. I could only afford to one of them.

“Hayley! For Pete’s sake, just choose one!” Jamie yelled.

“But I can’t decide!” I whined.

“Just get your hair curled! If you want Liam to recognize you from your picture on Twitter, I recommend not changing your hair color.”

“That’s true. I’ll just do that then.”

“Bless the Lord!” Jamie fist pumped, happy I could decide on a hair style. We sat down in the chairs and Let Kat and Pablo get to work. They were hair gods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we got our hair done, we walked into Macy’s to get our make-up done for us. It was our little secret for everything. It wasn’t too expensive, and we always looks great! Our hair was everything we wanted and more. My dirty blonde hair cascaded down my back in gentle curls, I looked like Taylor Swift! Well, almost.

“Hello, what can I do for you ladies today?” A sales lady asked. I looked at Jamie for an answer, she was better at talking to people than me.

“Can we have our make-up done? We need to mix up our usual make-up.”

“Sure thing! Just have a seat and I’ll come around.” We sat down, and I couldn’t help but smile. I was going to knock Liam’s socks off. Now it would be awesome if I could be that 1,000th fan and get those back-stage passes and a day at the beach with them. That would just make my life!

“Who wants to go first?” the saleslady asked. I looked over at Jamie and nodded.

“She can go, I’ll go look at jewelry while I wait.” The saleslady smiled and turned her full attention to Jamie, who was telling her what she wanted.

I wandered over to the jewelry counter. I wanted some cute earrings and bracelets to go with my outfit. I saw some gorgeous silver hoop earrings. I grabbed them and looked at the price $60, 30 bucks?! There was no way I could afford that. I walked around, hoping to find something that would work.

After wandering around for 5 minutes, I started to lose hope. I had already seen all of the earring racks, and I didn’t see anything. I decided to go back to the rack where I saw those hoops. I spun the display around and gasped. Right on the other side of the hoops was a pair of earrings that took my breath away. They reminded me of suns, the way the colors were on them. They were round dials almost that were this gorgeous navy blue color. They had some orange and yellow in them as well. They were perfect. I flipped it over, hoping they weren’t too expensive. I almost cried with joy when I saw the price: