Chapter 1

Hey guys! As you have noticed, I kinda like writing 1D fan fics [: so I've decided to write one for Liam and no these have nothing to do with each other, they are two different stories and two different set of characters :D I'm just going to post a prologue of sorts and if there's enough good replies, i'll put up the first real chapter! [: I can guarantee that this story is going to be better cuz i already know what happens (: muahaha so please read this and tell me what you think!! and if you think of a good title, please tell me!!! I need a better one, unless you like it.. idk anyways please COMMENT so I know if i should continue this! :D thanks guys! oh and vote if its good? THANKS!!

~ehsports37 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~*~Liam's POV~*~*~

"Liam, we need to talk." Those words run through my mind every day. How could I have not seen it coming? I had finally seen her after 5 months of touring and now we were out getting dinner after going to the movies. I had thought she wanted to talk about our schedules and when we'd be away. I had no clue to what was coming. So there we were, sitting in Nando's eating our peri-peri chicken and she tells me we need to talk, which should've made warning bells go off in my head.

"Sure Dani. What do you want to talk about, love?"

She bit her lip, something she did when she was nervous, "I don't think this is going to work."

"You don't think what's going to work?" My eyebrows furrowed and I frowned, trying to figure out what she was talking about. It couldn't be about the distance, right?

She flicked her finger back and forth between both of us, "This, us. I can't take the distance anymore. It's becoming too much. I can't stand it when you're away, and the hate and how we never seem to be together for stuff. I can't take it anymore."

I looked at her shocked that those words came out of her mouth. I mean I knew it was hard on her, but it was hard on me too; seeing all of these girls that remind me of her, having other girls around me more than my own girlfriend. It killed me when we were on tour. I thought we had talked about this, that we were committed to making this relationship work. I was wrong, so wrong.

"I know it was hard on you Dani, but it's been hard on me too! Do you know how many nights and days I've spent on tour just wishing there was someway to fly back home, even if it was for an hour, just to be with you? I wanted to be there every day that we were apart. I thought you wanted to make this work! I though you said you loved me enough to tough this out!" I ranted, tears were starting to prick at my eyes I couldn't picture a life here in London without Dani there to share it with. I still had the guys, but I can't cuddle up to them or kiss them like I do with Dani. I couldn't picture a life without her in it. I glanced over to her and she had tears streaming down her face. She just whispered sorry and got up and left the restaurant, and my life, for good. Payzer was officially over.