Chapter 3

Earth 65

After they changed, Gwen took Miles to a place called Mike and Busters.

"What is this place?" asked Miles, obviously astonished by the size of the building.

Gwen laughed at his expression before replying, "It's pretty much an arcade with a buffet. I have 2 cards that have unlimited use so we won't have to worry about paying for anything. We can play and eat whatever we want."

"Cool let's go." Miles said with an excited look on his face.

Gen looked at Miles' face and laughed. "He's so cute when he's excited." she thought. "Agh! Snap out of it Gwen! We're just friends!"

"Gwen you coming?" Miles asked her as he was already at the door.

"Yeah! Wait up!"

"No promises!" Miles shouted as he ran into the building. Gwen joined him as be was already getting ready to start a racing game. "You don't have a chance against me, Gwanda." Miles said to Gwen with a challenging smile.

"Let's see about that, Spider boy." Gwen said, accepting the challenge. For most of the race Miles was in the lead with Gwen right behind him but right before Miles crossed the finish line, Gwen was able to crash into Miles, slowing him down, and was able to beat him.

"No fair. You used foul play." Miles pouted.

"You literally did the same thing when the race started."

"Point taken." Miles said defeated.

"Anyways let's do that game. It's one of my favorites."

"Sure. I'll beat you this time though." Miles said with the same challenging smile. The two began to play all the games in the arcade, both accepting the bet that whoever loses the most has to pay for the next thing they may buy. They were on to their last game, both tied. And to Gwen's demise it was the one game she was terrible at. Skeeball. And when she didn't think it could get worst, Miles suddenly said that he loved this game. Oh great. There goes my money. However, to her surprise, she was doing well. She matched each of Miles' throws. But then on the last one he made a 5000.

"Let's goooooo! 5000! You have to get a 10,000 in order to win!"

10,000. The hardest one to get. Well hopefully this object I'll have to buy is cheap. She aimed for the 10,000 hole and threw. Ugh too much force. It hit the glass and suddenly fell right into the hole. The 10,000 one! "Ha! Now you have to pay!"

"Aw come on. You got lucky."

"Still, I won." Gwen said as she giggled at Miles' pouting. He's so cute when he pouts. Earlier in the day she decided that she did indeed have a crush on Miles but won't tell him since she didn't think that he thought the same. She suddenly was snapped out of her thoughts when Miles started speaking again.

"Whatever. Can I just buy burgers for us?"

Gen decided to let him hanging for a while before agreeing. "Fine. But you have to buy me a milkshake instead of a soda." Gen said happily before leaving the arcade with a big grin

"Those better be cheap." Miles said before following her. Gwen then decided to go to the park to relax and get a chance to talk to Miles more.

"Cmon let's go to the subways."

"Why?"

"So we can go to the park and chill."

"Cool! I'm coming." They got on the subway and sat next to each other. There was an awkward silence before Miles decoded to break it. "I see you kept your hair style."