Bonding - Part 32

Dianne's PoV
We arrived at the water park and Mia and Billy were mesmerised. They loved it, they were walking in front of me and Joe and Joe was messing around with me u til they turned around with a shocked look on their faces.
"What's up guys?" I asked.
"Auntie Dot. Please please please can we go on that?" They begged pointing up to the highest water slide in the park. I looked at how high it was but felt like I was going to be sick.
"Guys you know I don't like heights and neither does Joe"
"Oh okay" they said sadly.
"Wait, wait. Come on you two. I will get over my fear and come with you. If that's alright with you Di?"
"That's fine but Joe you don't have to you know?"
"I know but they looked so sad". I laughed and then kissed him on the cheek. They both ran after him and I stayed at the bottom, with the bags!

Joes PoV
We finally got to the top. Billy at the front, Mia behind him and then me supervising them.
"Sorry boy. You're too small to go by yourself" said the man at the top.
"Oh it's alright I can go with him"
"Who are you?"
"Um his aunties boyfriend"
"He's my uncle"
"Alright go on". Before going I turned to Mia.
"Are you okay to go by yourself?"
"Yeah. But if I don't come down please come get me"
"Of course". I turned around and braced myself. Oh god. It's so steep and so high, how the hell am I doing this. Then boom! We're off. Billy is laughing his head off in between my legs and then theres me screaming my head off. Di better not be videoing this!

We got down to the bottom and Billy loved it. It was okay for me but I still hated it.
"Hey Bill. Why didn't you come by yourself?" Dianne asked him.
"He said I was too small to go alone"
"Oh. Thank you Joe. But what about Mia?"
"She said she would be fine and if she doesn't come down that she wants me to come and get her"
"Right okay" Di said with a worried expression.
"Don't worry Di. She will be fine. She would be right behind us". She still looked worried. "Do you want me to go and get her?" She nodded her head so I quickly ran all the way up pushing past everyone. I got to the top and she was stood there crying.
"Hey. Mia? Whats wrong?"
"I'm uh scared!" She cried. I brought her into my chest and hugged her.
"Do you want me to come with you?"  She nodded her head. "Okay. Come on then"
"You going with her too?"
"Please?"
"Go on"
"Thank you". I placed Mia in front of me and held her close. "You okay?" She nodded her head. Bless her she must be scared.

This time I didn't scream. I just held on tightly to Mia. By the end of it she was laughing just like billy had been doing.
"Right. Mia. How about we go to the swimming pool. It has a wave machine in it!" Di said to her as we got out the bottom of the pool. She ran ahead and laughed. "Was she alright?"
"Yeah just a bit scared I think. Now I'm all wet. Do you want a hug Di. Come here" she squealed and tried to run away from me but I held her tight to me.
"Ugh I hate you Joseph!" She said laughing.
"Love you too babe!"

Dianne's PoV
After the best day swimming and going on rides we decided to head home. On the way Billy spotted a skate park and started jumping around.
"Auntie Dot. Look how cool that is!! Look!"
"I'm looking Bill" I laughed. "We can't go now though Bill it's going to get dark soon"
"I know it just looks so cool". Before I could say anything else Joe stepped in.
"Well how about tomorrow or whenever me, you and uncle Andrew come and use it while Di and Mia have a girly day?"
"Really?!" He screamed.
"Yeah as long as it is okay with Dianne and your uncle"
"I doubt uncle Andrew will come but please Auntie Dot". I smiled. I looked at Joe and then Billy, both of them giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Oh fine. But yes big ramps!"
"Of course Di. I wouldn't want him to get hurt. We won't go on any big ramps will we bill?" He winked towards billy.
"No of course not" billy laughed.
"Come on then. Keep walking. And btw. Joseph. I saw that wink" I whispered into his ear. He just smirked at me and I shook my head. He pulled me into a kiss and then carried on walking hand in hand.

Once we got home both the kids were pretty tired and so was I.
"Alright you two. Go get into bed and I will come through in a minute"
"What about Joe?" Mia asked
"I think he is going home now"
"Oh" billy said almost saddened. "Why can't he stay?"
"Because Bill you're in my bed and we can't both sleep on the sofa" I laughed.
"Oh. Maybe me and Mia can sleep on the sofa. I want Uncle Joe to stay with us". Uncle Joe. My heart!
"Come on Di. I can always squeeze on the sofa with you"
"No! You sleep in the bed" Mia demanded.
"Alright. Okay" Joe laughed.
"Okay go on then get changed and come back out and then bed time". They both hurried off to get changed.
"Sorry babe"
"Why you sorry? I didn't want to go home if I'm honest. I just want to hold you forever"
"Awww. I love you"
"I love you too. Now I'm off for a wee"
"Niceee!" I joked. He kissed my cheek and walked off. Suddenly I heard cries coming from behind me. I turned to find Mis crying her eyes out. I went over to her and lifted her onto my lap as I sat down.
"Hey what's the matter?"
"Ple.. please don't uh. Leave Joe!" She cried.
"What?" I asked shocked. "I would never. Why would you think that?"
"You have with boys before, which was okay because I didn't like them. But I like Joe!"
"So do I Mia. I like him too. I'm not going to leave here. Shhh". I rubbed her back and then Joe came out.
"So you just like me do you Di?" He said obviously trying to lighten the mood.
"No I love you but yeah"
"Hey Mia. Let me tell you something". He bent down so he was at her height. "I'm not leaving, ever. I love Dianne too much. And I love you and Billy too much. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Okay?"  She nodded her head and then climbed off of me and onto the sofa where she laid down. I kissed her forehead and then Billys.
"Night you two!" Me and Joe said before going into my room and snuggling up.
"Bless her" joe said.
"You're really not going anywhere?" I asked.
"What? Of course I'm not Di. Like I said. I love you too much!"
"I love you too" and with that we both fell into a deep sleep.

A/N
I'm so sorry Its been a nearly a week since I updated. I was concentrating on my new sequel and exams. I'm so sorry but I hope I made it okay by writing an extra long chapter. Hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to recommend my stories to others and read my new sequel to my original book xx