Is He?, Is She? - Part 24

Joes PoV
"Hey Di? What are you gonna do about Mia and Billy?"
"Oh shoot. I didn't think about that! I'll ask Andrew if he can look after them and if not then they could come with us?"
"Yeah sure". Dianne walked off to phone her brother and when she came back she had a smile on her face.
"What did he say?"
"He said he's taking them until the weekend which means I can also stay at yours!"
"Di? I thought we was waiting?"
"Not like that Joseph. We are it just means we can cuddle together"
"I know I know" I replied laughing. As we were both finished our classes for the day I went back to mine to get the place set up for everyone and Dianne went to get changed and some overnight stuff. She had to wait for Andrew to come and pick Billy and Mias stuff up then she was coming round.

I just finished setting everything up when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Caspar and Amber there.
"Hey guys, come in come in"
"Hey mate. Not actually sure where my keys are so I didn't want to just come in"
"Its alright bro"
"Hey guys wheres the bathroom?" Amber asked. I pointed her in the right direction and turned back to Caspar. He looked at me worried.
"You alright bud?" I asked.
"Um yeah. Uh is Oti still coming?" He whispered
"I assume so why?"
"Um. Joe. Something happened between us and it feels awkward"
"Mate! You're with Amber what the hell?"
"I know. It just happened. I love Amber but it just happened"
"Well you're gonna have to suck it up. Amber is a nice girl and you really don't deserve her after what you've done. But make it right"
"I know. And I will. Do i tell her?"
"That's your choice. Talk to Oti. Don't ignore her because it will look even more suspicious.

Dianne's PoV
Andrew had just left with everything he needed when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to a worried Oti.
"Hey"
"Dianne is Caspar coming?"
"Huh?"
"Is Caspar coming tonight?"
"Yeah why?"
"Nothing. Just make sure you don't leave him alone with me"
"Has he done something to you?"
"No. But something happened between us and my boyfriend caught us and broke up with me. But Di I love my boyfriend and I don't want a silly mistake to ruin it!" She was crying her eyes out. What does she mean something happened between them? Oh god, I feel so bad for Amber.
"Come on. Go and get ready and then we're going it will be fine"

A/N
Will it be awkward with Oti and Caspar. Who knows? Thought I would change it up a bit. There might be a Chapter tomorrow but then not one for a little while. Exams! Funn! Also. I'm a lot happier now that I've finally quit my musical theatre competition team. I have so much more free time. I love it 😂 xx

User shoutout
rosethewriter632