Christmas? - Part 22

Dianne's PoV
I called Andrew and he explained everything.
"Hey Andrew. Why are billy and Mia here? Does Brendan know?"
"Yeah he does know. Look him and Annabella have been fighting a lot. Mum and dad have been a bit off with each other too and I can't look after them at the moment. He told me to bring them to you because he didn't want them seeing the arguments. It's okay, school has been told for them"
"What! Andrew! Have my school been told? I can't just stop lessons I need to be at every single one. And why do I get the responsibility of looking after them? I love them to pieces but they should be in Australia!" I screamed. I whispered though because I didn't want Mia and Billy to think I didn't want them here.
"Di. Calm down. I dropped them off at yours while I went to our hotel. I just thought they could spend the weekend with you and then come with me during your classes. I had some business to attend to anyway"
"Oh okay. So why did you just drop them off without an explanation?"
"I was about to call you but you did first and started screaming at me. Look call Brendan for more information. Just make sure you get them to bed. It may be Friday but they will be tired".
"Okay". I ended the call and walked out into the living room.
"Right you two. Bed time. Go through there and get ready for bed. You can sleep in my bed". They nodded and ran off. I turned to Joe and he knew I looked stressed. He pulled me onto his lap and asked me what was happening.
"They were brought here by Andrew because their parents were fighting. Luckily Andrew is staying so I won't miss any classes but why bring them to England. Oh god Joe. I know your family is going through a lot right now. I'm sorry" I sobbed.
"Hey. By the sounds of it. So are yours. Me and my family are fine now. Just me, Zoe and Dad. Thats all we need"
"Joe?"
"Yeah?"
"It's Christmas soon right?"
"Yes why?"
"Well maybe they could stay until Christmas and then we both go home with them. Then we would have been together basically 2/3 months and you could meet my parents. I know it's soon and you probably want to spend time with your family but I don't know". What was I saying. He wouldn't want to rush into that.
"Yeah. I would love that. Don't worry about my family. Come on let's go tuck them in and then I want to film a video with you that can go up on Sunday". I nodded and he led me to my bedroom. They were both fast asleep cuddled up to each other. I took a photo and sent it to Brendan. I was surprised when he text back almost immediately considering it was really early in Australia.
'Sorry Di. I didn't want them around these arguments. I know you didn't like it when mum and dad fought, so I wanted to get them away. Thank you for looking after them'. I just replied with a no problem and told him to get some sleep. Joe was peering over my shoulder as he saw Brendans message.

Joes PoV
'I know you didn't like it when mum and dad fought'. Wait what? I don't know anything about Dianne's previous life. She said her parents were happy. Wait! Was she just saying that because she didn't want to seem broken? I guess I would find out through dance as I started on Monday. I wasn't going to ask. It would be Awkward? For her. I don't know. All I know is I really like her and I would do anything to make her happy. Is it to early to say I love her? Because I honestly feel like I do. And maybe she does too. I mean she just invited me to meet her parents?

A/N
The last bit might be a bit confusing but either way. I hope you liked this part. Again. Uploads won't be as regular for a few weeks. Maybe like 1-3 a week. Or 1-2. Not sure. Thanks for all the support. Love you all xx

Username shoutout:
Mol2908

Upload is kind of early because just realised I've got about 5 pieces of coursework due for tomorrow. Oops 😬 xx