Meeting him- Chapter 7

I was now in Albus' office I was sitting down and he put the sorting hat on my head as soon as he put it on my head and it came to life "Ahh.... Another Black. Let's see you're sly and cunning traits of a Slytherin, you're brave and loyal traits of a Griffyndor, you're nice and forgiving traits of a Hufflepuff, and you're smart and honest and thoughtful traits of a Ravenclaw. Your Brains out shine every thing and you've done things that are extraordinary at your age... so I say....... RAVENCLAW!" said the hat 'Thanks for the compliments' I thought before Albus took the hat off my head.

"Congratulations Reg, I hope you have a great year." he said "Thank you Albus." I said and walked out of his office. I was on my way to the Ravenclaw common room when I bumped into something I say something cause nothing was there "Oh, I'm so sorry Star." someone said 'Where could this person be? Wait invisibility cloak of course how could I be so dumb?' I thought to myself as I waved my hand and saw Harry "Oh Harry it's okay and please just call me Reg or Karma none of this Star stuff." I said with a smile "Will do. So what house are you in?" he asked "I'm in Ravenclaw." I said "Oh so you're a smart person." he said "Yeah I guess you could say that." I said getting up from the floor "I'll see you in the morning." I said and kept on my way to the common room.

~Next Morning~

I woke up at 6:30 the next morning I got up, got dressed, got my makeup on, and went down to the common room and down to the great hall.

As I walked in I noticed how everyone was staring at me 'Hello it's rude to stare at people!' I thought to myself as I went to take a seat at the Ravenclaw table to have some of my Beauxbatons friends and sister come join me "Why am I not surprised to see you sitting here?" she joked "Cause I'm awesome, smart, thoughtful, and honest. Plus technically I could sit anywhere considering I have every trait for every house." I said smiling at her "Go figure." she said as they all sat down with me. Jackie and me got into a discussion about what I was doing here and if I was planning on entering the tournament as the Weasley twins walked in Fred noticed me and elbowed George then pointed at me as I bit my lip because I was thinking.

~GEORGE'S POV~

Fred and me walked into the great hall when Fred elbowed me in the side and pointed to the Ravenclaw table. I looked over and saw her sitting at the table biting her lip "Is that her Georgie?" Fred asked I nodded my head. Fred started walking to the table and I followed him once we got to the table I heard her speaking in French "Il n'existe aucun moyen que je vais être en compétition dans ce tournoi stupide." (There is no way I'm going to be competing in that stupid tournament.) Fred cleared his throat. She was about to say something before she turned around and saw us standing there "Oh, hello Fred. Hello George." she said and gave us a stunningly beautiful smile "This may sound a bit weird but did we know you before you came here?" asked Fred "Oh. Yeah you see we all used to be best friends and then my dad got put into Azkaban and Alastor wouldn't let me hangout with you guys after that so we kinda just drifted apart." she said "Well how about we all become best friends again?" I asked she looked over at me "I would love to." she said.