Why did you say that?!?!- Chapter 16

*GINNY'S P.O.V.*

I looked at my brother and slapped him "What was that for?" he asked "Why did you say that?!?! You're such an idiot! Now I won't be able to see a girl who is like a sister to me!" I yelled at him "I can't believe you said that to her George." said Harry and everyone else nodded their heads.

-----------------

It's been 4 months since I've seen or heard from Reg and we're all back at school. We have a new teacher Dolores Umbridge I don't like her she's always dressed up in pink and looks like a toad.
_____________________________

It's halfway through the year and there's going to be another person from the Ministry here. I was currently watching McGonagall and Umbridge argue on the steps when I heard the voice of someone who nobody has seen in a long time.

*STAR'S P.O.V.*

I walked through the doors that I never thought I'd see again and yelled in a sing-song tone "Dolores!" and skipped down the hall and came across her on the stairs trying to argue with Minnie "Dolores! This is not what the Minister wanted! How many times do I have to tell you? Listen to the Minister you are not the queen of England." I said getting up in her face she shrank back and lowered her head I turned to Minnie "You'll have to excuse Dolores. I'm very sorry for her actions." I said, Minnie looked at me with an expression that said 'No way' "Star?" she asked "It's very nice to see you again Minnie." I said giving her a small smile I turned to the students "I have been assigned to be here to remove the things that Dolores has done" I started and turned to her "Dolores Jane Umbridge, you are here by arrested for harming muggles and the students in this castle." I said as Kingsley came and took her away. I turned back to the crowd of students "I'm sorry to have disturbed your free periods." I gave a nod and walked towards Albus' office.

I walked into his office and saw him sitting behind his desk "Hello Albus." I said "Hello Reg." he said smiling at me "We have taken Dolores." I said "Well then I'll need a teacher for her subject. How would you like to take the position?" he asked I looked at him for a second and nodded "That would work, I don't have any more missions to go on." I said "Great." he said and showed me to where I would be living until the end of the year.

I put the last of my things up and went to the class room and into my office and almost got blinded by how pink it was I took my wand and made it it's original color. I looked at the time and noticed that I now had a class to teach on defense against the dark arts. I opened up the door "Take out your wands." I said and looked up to see Harry, Hermione, and Ron still looking at the book in front of them "Mr. Potter? Mr. Weasley? Miss. Granger? Do I need to repeat myself? Take out your wands." I said once I got their attention and they all looked surprised to see me "Excuse me Professor?" asked one of the kids "Yes?" I asked "Where is Professor Umbridge?" she asked I looked and noticed that she was in Slytherin "Dolores Umbridge has been removed from the castle and is now in a very nice gray cell in Azkaban. I will be your professor for the rest of the year. I'm Professor Black." I said with a smile "Now take out your wand." I said and turned back to my desk "What now?" asked Draco with a lot of attitude "Watch your attitude Mr. Malfoy." I pulled out my wand and got all the books to come to me and put them next to me "Stand up and in the back." I said and everyone did as I said and I flicked my wand sending the chairs and tables to the side of the room. "Okay we'll just go over simple things first so partner up." I said.

I walked around and was behind Draco "I can't believe this old hag is having us do this." he said "Mr. Malfoy I will have you know that I am only a year older than you, Draco." I said and he turned around "Karma?" he asked I smiled at him "Watch what you say Mr. Malfoy." I said and looked at his partner and saw Callie "Hello Miss. Black." I said and continued walking around.

Class was over and it was now time for lunch I walked down and heard Albus through the doors "Déjà vu." I said and opened the door and noticed everyone looking at me I held my head up high when I saw George and walked to place on the teachers table and saw that Severus was next to me but got stopped by Albus "Everyone please welcome our newest teacher of Defense Against the Dark Arts, Star Black." he said and everyone started cheering I smiled and sat where I was supposed to. "Hey Sev." I said "Hey Reg." he said and we ended up having a whole conversation about how much we hated Dolores we even got Dumbledore in the conversation. I made my way back to my classroom and saw that there was already a crowed I opened the door "Take out your wands." I said and repeated the whole thing over and over the whole day.

It was now dinner time and I was currently sitting with Severus again "How was your first day?" he asked I looked at him "Tiring." I said "How so?" He asked and I went over everything that happened and how George kept on lighting everything on fire.