The Quidditch World Cup- Chapter 2

"Now this meeting is over. I believe some of us have a Quidditch game to go to." said Albus "Oh yes. I'll see you there Arthur. Alastor are you ready to go?" I said/asked "See you there Karma." said Arthur "Let's go Reg." said Alastor. I nodded and we apperated to the place. "Karma!" someone yelled as I felt ground beneath my feet I turned to see who it was "Draco!" I yelled running to my sister Callie's boyfriend. We hugged and caught up while Alastor told someone who we were "Is Callie coming?" I asked "Yeah she'll be here soon. I think you should go your friend is looking like he wants to lay down." he said I looked behind me to see an irritated looking Alastor "Okay I'll see later." I said running off towards Alastor. We went and sat up our tent by the time we were done we went to lay down and I had to change considering he pushed me into some mud no worries though I'll get my revenge or I'll just let karma get him. I changed and got a souvenir. Me and Alastor were walking up to our seats when I saw Lucius stopping Arthur "Can I hex him?" asked Alastor "No. Just let me handle this." I said and continued walking to Lucius "Now how did you get your seats up here? Selling your house wouldn't have worked." he said "Lucius. Leave him alone or do we have to have that talk again?" I asked "Ah. Well isn't one of Callie's sisters." he said "Lucius get you cane off of Mr. Potters hand." I said in a monotone voice like Snape he didn't lift it so I raised it off for him and put it back on the floor "You should get to your seats." I said looking at him and then behind him "Hello Draco. Hello Callie." I said as Lucius walked past me in a fluster "Hey Karma." they said as they followed Lucius.