The war- Chapter 17

I apperated to Hogwarts and looked to see Fred and Percy in front of a wall that looked about ready to collapse. I duplicated myself "I'll save Fred, you save Percy." I said to the other me who nodded and we ran I tackled Fred as the other me tackled Percy right as the wall started falling. I looked at Fred then Percy "Well I didn't suspect that we would knock them out." I said and got up and threw spells left and right then they disappeared I then heard footsteps running down the hall and made myself invisible right when my dad came around the corner and his breath hitched when he saw Fred and Percy. He got Kingsley and took them away and I followed after them, we walked into the great hall as I heard a gasp from Molly "My babies! Are they alright?" she asked "Just unconscious Molly." said my dad I smiled when I saw Fred's and Percy's eyes flutter open Fred immediately looked at George "I could have sworn I saw her." he said "Saw who Freddie?" George asked "Karma." Fred said with a smile "I think your hallucinating Freddie." said George "Funny I thought I saw her too." said Percy I walked out but not before I noticed Remus and Tonks on the ground I ran out and apperated I landed in Godric's Hallow, I moved in front of my uncles, aunts, and mothers grave and put my hands on the ground and said the spell I've used so much.

I looked up and there they stood in front of me my uncle prongs, my aunt Lilly, and my mother "Well come on I still have other people to revive." I said and grabbed onto them all and apperated back to Hogwarts in the great hall I sat on the ground and did the same thing again and again saw everyone standing up in front of me I saw Remus and Tonks look around when Remus saw James and Lilly and my mother he ran for them and hugged them I saw Tonks look at me and smile I smiled back and stepped away from everyone and saw the look she gave me "See you in three years." I mouthed and apperated away.