Truth is- Chapter 15

I broke away from the kiss and smiled at George "Reg?" asked someone I looked over to see it was Albus "Shall I announce the news?" he asked I nodded my head and walked up there with him "I have an announcement." he started I looked at George and gave a small smile "I am proud to announce that Star Karma Regulas Black is the first person to graduate from Hogwarts early and already have a job." he said.

"Would you like to tell them what you decided to be?" he asked I nodded and looked up to see Kingsley and Tonks standing there with a smile on their faces "A couple of months ago I decided that since I was graduating early I'd like to know that I can do something as soon as I walked through those doors so, I started my preparation for my job." I took a deep breath and said "I am of as now an Auror." I said and looked at my group of friends who all looked pissed off, I looked at my siblings who looked happy for me, and I finally looked at Alastor who had the biggest smile on his face.

"I believe that your coworkers are waiting for you." said Albus I looked at him and smiled at him "I'll see you around Albus." I said and started walking out of the great hall.

I made my way out of the great hall when I heard someone yell my name when I was in the courtyard I turned around to find Cedi, Fred, and George "Why didn't you tell us?" asked Cedi "I tried to but I couldn't find the time or words." I said "So instead of just coming and asking us what we thought of what you wanted to be you just went with it?" asked Fred "Why should it be up to you if I became an Auror in the first place?" I asked.

"Maybe because we were supposed to be your best friends!" yelled George "My so called 'best friends' didn't even talk to me until I walked to my dormitory the night of the Yule Ball and then after that they didn't even talk to me until today!" I yelled back I looked at all of them and George longer than anyone else.

"Truth is George, I've liked you since we were kids." I said "Truth is I don't think I even like you anymore." he said I nodded my head "Okay, I have the perfect way for us to work this out." I started "I won't come around you anymore unless my job calls for it, and once you've figured out your feelings for me you can find a way to communicate with me." I said I waited for someone to say something else but nobody did "Well this is farewell. Goodbye Mr. and Mr. Weasley, goodbye Mr. Diggory." I said turned away from them and walked over to Kingsley and Tonks.

I turned back around to see all of Hogwarts looking at me I looked at a specific group that contained my siblings, Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Krum, and Fluer looking at me with sad eyes I looked at Dumbledore and Alastor and saw the anger in their eyes I looked back at the three I just had an argument with to see that they just like everyone else were already looking at me I felt a tear slide down my cheek as my trunk and bags came flying to me and Ally went in her cage. Kingsley grabbed my hand and we apperated.