The Dance- Chapter 12

The dance was tonight and I forgot that I didn't have any shoes for it. I went downstairs to get breakfast, once I stepped off the stairs I immediately ran into someone "Oh my goodness gracious. I am so sorry." I said looking up at the person to see Lee and the twins "Oh hey, Lee." I said smiling at him. Me and him decided to keep the whole us going to the ball together a secret. "Hey Reg, how are you?" he asked "I'm good, how about you?" I asked "I'm good." he said "That's good." I said "Well we should get going, see you at the ball?" he asked "Yeah see you then." I said and headed to the great hall.

After I finished eating I went back towards my room when I bumped into someone else I almost fell on my butt as I got catches and pulled up and into the persons chest, who now that I'm so close is a guy.

I looked up to see my brother "Alex." I said giving him a hug "Reg." he said as I heard "Star." "Karma." that would be my other brothers "Skylar." "Jace." I said.

After me and the guys caught up we were down the hall from my common room "I'll see you later guys." I said. I got to my room and noticed a package on my bed. I walked over and picked up the present, I sat down and opened up the package and found the perfect pair of heels for my dress and it works because their gold. I decided to get ready for the ball I took my wand and put red highlights in my hair and curled my hair into loose curls. I put on makeup, which is more than I usually wear I put on foundation, mascara, base, blush, eyeshadow, and eyeliner.

I went back into my room too see the others getting ready as well I grabbed my dress and went back to the bathroom and got changed into my dress and came out to get my jewelry. I grabbed my favorite necklace which was a black rose with little diamonds on it Alastor got it for my birthday and I put in my gold hoops then I put my heels on.

I went down to the common room to see Cho waiting for me "You look great Cho. Are you ready?" I said/asked she nodded her head and we went to the stairs that lead to the ball. I had Cho go first I waited a little bit and decided that it was time for me to make my entrance.

I walked around the corner and started down the stairs when everyone waiting for their dates stopped and looked at me in awe I continued my way down the stairs and overheard people saying things like "Wow" "Who's that hottie" and from Harry "She looks absolutely stunning." I smiled when I heard that complement.

I looked around and saw Lee standing with George, Katie Bell, Fred, and Alicia Spinnet. They all turned around, George looked absolutely amazing I couldn't believe it. Lee looked great he smiled as I walked over to him "You look absolutely stunning." he said "Thank you Lee." I said smiling at him. "Shall we?" he asked "We shall." I said taking his hand that he held out for me.

Lee and I danced all night until I noticed that George left Katie and Lee was staring at her so I told him to dance with her. After that I decided to go back to my bed. As I climbed the stairs I overheard Fred and Alicia talking to George "She doesn't like him mate." said Fred "He's right George. You could see it in her eyes she sees him as a friend that's all." she said "Yeah I'd believe it if I saw her walking up the stairs right now without him." he said.

'I should show him that he has my heart not Lee' I thought to myself and I continued to climb the stairs I turned a corner and ran into someone I looked up to see that it was George "Oh sorry, George I should probably watch where I'm going." I said "It's okay. So where's Lee?" he asked "Well since Katie was left by herself and I could tell that Lee wanted to dance with her I decided to tell him to and left." I said.